Trade Idea

A nice bearish crown formation on this pair as the market breaks the up TL and then retrace to test. The test is exactly at the left tip at which level is also fibonacci 61.8.

A good opportunity here to short this pair after the break and test of the current up TL. The daily is showing an engulfing bearish candle formed last week just below the down trend line.

Nice setup here to short this pair. Break and test of inner u TL.
Usdchf has similar setup with nice tweezer bottoms on the 1H.

The market is now testing the down trend at the fib. 61.8, also at this level theres past support which is now resistance. We should see a run down to test previously lows.

This pair is trading in a pennant on the daily chart, it has now rallied to test the top pennant line which has been tested twice before. A good opportunity to short here as we should see a run down to test previous lows.

The previous wave is now complete at the 127 after a test of the 78.6. The inner down TL is broken and is now being tested. I’m anticipating a bull run up to around 98.00.

Long after the break and test of the pennant.

nice post but why this late after some pips have been bagged.
well am 45pips up

Mike I’m not giving signals so the timing doesn’t have to be exact. Similar entries will form that anyone who follow the thread might interested in taking.

Mike I’m not giving signals so the timing doesn’t have to be exact. Similar entries will form that anyone who follow the thread might interested in taking.

who? me?
oops!

Time to think bearish again as the market rally to the down trend line to complete a Gartley formation, also theres fibs convergence at this level.

A chance to short here where the market is testing the fib 61.8, also theres past support now resistance.

Will be looking for longs around the 1.32 area

Large triangle forming on the daily charts. Looking to go with continuation of the trend.

A bearish Gartley formation on this chart. Also we have fib convergence of the 61.8 and 38.2.

I’m anticipating a bullish run after a test of the daily up trend line at the fib. 61.8 of the last swing. See chart below.

I’m going to watch the 88.66 -there is convergence sk support or convergence from the down move also.Maybe it will clear.

I am currently short in the usdjpy

nice trade, finally reached you target I guess…

Yea the market also whent way deeper then what I though