Trade Like a Farmer

hehehehehe thanks for bringing a smile to my face! :stuck_out_tongue:

Whew doggie, dey dun dang picked it clean to da ground.

Watch out, I think it’s going to fall into that hole!

I done got me an infraction:

Dear littlejohn,

You have received a warning at BabyPips.com Forex Forum.

Reason:

Warning: Incomplete Chart Signal

Dear littlejohn,

Thank you for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum!

To maintain the educational value in our forums, we’d like to remind members who:

1. Post charts
  • To provide more detailed descriptions before and after their trades and to refrain from posting charts without any form of explanation.
  1. Post trade signals
  • To include more details i.e. where the stops are supposed to be and how the trend and entry/exit points are determined.

Now where in tarnations is dat rule?

I a tell ya all ‘bout growin’ and pickin’ in da beginnin. Do I has to tell ya each time? Dis is simple as can be. And ya all thunk ya was smarter den me.

The ONLY thread anywhere on this forum that actually provides anything like useful trading advice, and he gets an infraction ! you couldnt make this up !

See I told ya I told ya how it works in da beginnin.

Let me xplain it agin since sum of ya all didn’t git it da first go round. And ya all thinks I iggorent just cauz I am country.

Every dang time dey pick da corn to ground, dey plant it back so it can grows agin. Sees dem lines sticking out da bottom? Dats it growin back. Sees how dem lines stop round the same place? Dats where da ground is. Can’t yous sees it? Ya all gotz fanci names and stuff for it cause ya all went and got some book learnin. Well lets me ax ya all sumden… is ya all makin or losin money? See dats what tradin is all bout. Every time one of yous city slickers cum down to da country and think you can pull a fast one, we takes your money and you get a bum steer. Dats cuz we know what we doin and ya dont but ya think ya do cuz ya read some book.

If in ya all dont want me around dese here parts den so be it. But dont try to turn me into sum book learnin fancy pants cuz it aint gonna happen.

Sees I dont post much cuz I sez what I gots to sez and dats all dere is. Down on da farm we aint got to flap are jaws all da dang day long. We sez it once and dats dat. But sum of da old folks forgit, bless dere heart, and dey tell you da same story every dang time ya sees dem. But in da country we learnd manners and respect so we don’t say nuttin to da old folks about it.

I aint got much book learnin but I can read

FORUM RULES
BabyPips.com Forum Rules

1. No perfect traders allowed. If you’ve never had a loss in the Forex, you are not welcome here, although you can contact Babypips so that we can give you all our money to trade, haha.

2. No advertising or solicitation (this includes but not limited to email address and chatroom requests). Duh! We make you pay for that However, if you have over 50 posts we will allow you to put links up provided that it is relevant to the topic that is being discussed. All links or posting behavior deemed as advertising/spamming/promotion/solicitation will be deleted.

3. Disagreements are allowed. Flaming is not. Blatant attacks on any trader are grounds to have you BANNED from the forum. Also, inappropriate language or subject matter will not be tolerated. That includes foul language, or content of a sexual or discriminatory nature.

4. Have fun. If you don’t throw in a corny joke with your posts, it will get deleted…just kidding! But do try to have fun!

Links to images/charts on a photo-hosting site with no external links/advertising are allowed. Administrators have the final decision in deeming any links as a link violation.

Now ya all tell me where is says

Warning: Incomplete Chart Signal

Dear littlejohn,

Thank you for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum!

To maintain the educational value in our forums, we’d like to remind members who:

1. Post charts
  • To provide more detailed descriptions before and after their trades and to refrain from posting charts without any form of explanation.
  1. Post trade signals
  • To include more details i.e. where the stops are supposed to be and how the trend and entry/exit points are determined.

When we all goes to da barn to play cards, we sez what da rules are before da hand is dealt. You donts git to make up rules in da middle of da game. Ya try to make up rules, ya git a whuppin and gits throw out da barn. Dats jist da way it is.

Da more I thinks bout it, da madder Im a gittin. I aint posted in a spell and den I gits an infraction weeks later over sum rule dat ain’t even a rule. Dey makin stuff up along da way.

I be madder den a whet hen. I searched for “Incomplete Chart Signal” and ya all knows what I dun found? Nuttin.

Littlejohn:

I am no native speaker of English…but pardon me for my ignorance…may i ask is this really english ? If so I guess i really need to get back to learn english coz it looks like i missed out many words during school days going by what you have written… cant make a word out of it. Sorry but pls enlighten.

Regards,
Muthu.

Muthu
We southerners have our own unique dialect. But that’s not it.

see this link for the real thing.
http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/32575-southerners.html

Wow this world is so diversified isnt’it ? English spoken in too many different ways (accent). I first thought little john was speaking spanish or french; lol. I just went thru the link and it makes reading interesting. To be honest with me, the only thing I make out of this thread is the Farmer’s Tractor :smiley:

Regards,
Muthu.

Don’t feel bad, there are some people in my part of the south with such a heavy accent that even I can’t understand them sometimes!
Your written English is fine though, you’ll have no problem understanding normal people :slight_smile:

I aint sayin I be from da south. I sayin I be from da country. Now, I dun been to da south and ya alls do talk a bit funny. Dem cajun fellers knows how to cook.

Alright …I dropped my idea of going back to English class :slight_smile:

well I recon theres country folk all over the country,

Laissez les bon temps rouler
thas all the cajun I know :smiley:

:slight_smile: little john did not answer where is he from ?

Here in England , I once seen an English men try very hard to understand a scottish girl speaking -supposedly english- and he kept on asking - pardon?

I guess it s worldwide the accent thing :slight_smile:

Now looky here… its da same as it always is… da corn grows up and it gets picked back down and dey plant it agin. Dat means da price goes up and den it comes back down. All ye do is look at da chart and sees where da ground is. Ya all call it fancy pants names like support but dont matter nun what ya call it.

That’s way to vague to be of any use. Why don’t you show a specific trade… ahead of time, not after the fact.

I see three flat areas that you would call the ground. one at the upper left, one in the middle and one at lower right. So which is the ground from which the corn is going to start growing back up again? What are the farmers doing, reaping the roots? or digging a hole to China to grab their corn out from under them?