Trade Like a Farmer

I saw a Scottish person on TV once talking about his own accent and gave the example “I’m going to the store and get some bread” I’ll try to spell it phonetically the way he pronounced it. “ahm gont store n geet sum breed”
:smiley:

Now looky here… its da same as it always is… da corn grows up and it gets picked back down and dey plant it agin. Dat means da price goes up and den it comes back down. All ye do is look at da chart and sees where da ground is. Ya all call it fancy pants names like support but dont matter nun what ya call it.

Ya all sees where da ground was last week? Dey dun picked it to da ground dis week and it start a growin agin. Easy takin money from smart fellas.

Its OK ya all make fun of little ole me and da ways I talk. Dont make me no nevermind.

Now it was as plain as day what was a goin on. It aint growed no higher so dat means dey be pickin. Ya all can see dat big old white stick on da chart, cant yas? What done happin next? Price aint get no higher sos its must be goin lower. I knows ya alls gots fancier names for dis stuff but its da basics. If it aint gettin higher den its gettin lower and if it aint gettin lower its gettin higher. Dats why we likes it when dem fancy pants city slicker come into town cuz dey be talkin all fancy but when dey leaves we gots dere money.

Okay, grab your bushel basket, get out there to the corn fields, and show me how you pick it.

We all know it’s been picked, but your explanation is more like seeing crop circles appear than showing someone the right way to pluck a corn stalk.

See, here, in yer own language.

Some days dey picks it all the way to the ground, some days dey plants all day, and some days dey picks half the day, and plants it da rest.

How doz youns know which day dey is gonna do wun or da udder?

I don’t wunna be cawt out dere a pickin’ when da plow comes through…

Littlejohn:

Looks like this sowing and plucking takes us nowhere. Lets get down to learn things seriously. If you think forex is as easy as you show, come out with a system or technique that we can all appreciate and learn.

Regards,
Muthu.

God gives ya 2 eyes and 2 hands. Ya look out in da fields wit yur eyes. Do ya sees it growin or do ya sees it being picked? If it aint bein picked, it be a growin. Dats whys we likes it when ya all city slickers cum to da country. Ya all dont know how to use what Gods gives ya. Ya all gots to read it in a book fore ya can learn it. Ya all needs to gits yur nose out da books and learn to use what God gives ya.

Y’all mite as well give up. Round dees here parts we has a sayin “useless as teats on a boar hog”

…I had to spell the T word that way else it woulda got censored :smiley:

Thanks for this thread Littlejohn. Reminds me a lot of my first teacher and his use of the Art of War , combat tactics and rescue strategy.

Btw looks like they waiting on a few unwary farmers to plant some seeds before they start picking again.

after ya pick da corn ya grill it , yummy

I have some questions for you littlejohn.

When we planted the corn, how do we know how much is going to grow? Are you using your farmers almanac? What if there is a tornado and half your crop is wiped before you can pick it, do we replant then or pick the other half of the crop and continue as usual?

In all seriousness, if you’re theorizing that the growth pattern of the market is like Corn, shouldn’t the market bottom out come autumn and sit there until spring rolls around. I really wish it WAS that simple lol.

Edit: to anyone who finds littlejohn offensive, just imagine if he made his name “liljon” instead and said the market was a series of "WHAT"s, "Yeah"s and OKAY"s.

I’ve read Sun Tzu’s art of war, this bears no resemblance.
Another great warrior philosopher once said. “deal with a thing while it is still nothing”

Good advice !

LOL

yeah yeah yeah Don’t let them beatles get in your corn, they’ll eat it all up!

Now didnt I tells ya how to do it before? Whens ya wakes up here in da USA, dem otta folks round da world have been pickin or plantin whiles ya bin sleepin. Whens ya look at da field ya see um pickin or plantin. If dey is a plantin, den ya needs to be a plantin. If dey is a pickin den ya needs to be a pickin. Dont make no sense to be pickin if dey plantin and dont make no sense to be plantin if dey picken.

Ya asks a lot of questions but sometimes if ya sit a spell and ponder ya all jest might figure it out. Ya be askin a lot of what ifs. I aint got no crystal ball to make no predicshuns.

I dont recollect dat I dun nutin offensive. I pretty much keeps to myself. A few folks around here actin like da Klan and da hangin court pickin on new people. I aint a party to dat.

What brand of fertilizer do you think is best?

The kind that a bull makes?

…sorry you set that one up, too good to resist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dat depends on what ya a growin.

Dat dere euro dolla was a growin all da week long. Den it was time for a pickin. When I woke up dis morning, I could see dem fellas in europe already started a pickin. So I jist joined em.

Talon what’s up. It is almost as if I have seen these size charts somewhere else, I can’t quite put a fang on it, but they look really, really big. :rolleyes:

Tra, a bit of advice. If you are roasting sweet corn, do not shuck it, in other words, leave the green leaves that cover the corn on (Husk). Cut off the silk and you can cut any of the “flags” or the long floppy leaves at the top. Put it on a medium fire, and keep rotating. The science behind this is you drive some of the H2o out thus leaving behind sugars in a more concentrated state. Sweet, Sweet and Sweet.

Lil, please elucidate on your entries, take profits, and stops. Also please explain to us your current money management system. I.E. take profit is not “take whatever the market gives you”. also proper money management does not include 10 pip stops and 5-9 pip take profits.

The Ever Still Bound By NDA’s and Fiduciary Responsibilities VIPER

P.S. It is my pleasure to announce that my infraction has expired :wink: