Trade Like a Farmer

whasssup!

Tra, a bit of advice. If you are roasting sweet corn, do not shuck it, in other words, leave the green leaves that cover the corn on (Husk). Cut off the silk and you can cut any of the “flags” or the long floppy leaves at the top. Put it on a medium fire, and keep rotating. The science behind this is you drive some of the H2o out thus leaving behind sugars in a more concentrated state. Sweet, Sweet and Sweet.

goes great with home made BBQ! I invented my own sauce recipe. It’s really good!

Lil, please elucidate on your entries, take profits, and stops. Also please explain to us your current money management system. I.E. take profit is not “take whatever the market gives you”. also proper money management does not include 10 pip stops and 5-9 pip take profits.

You got a snowball? :wink:

The Ever Still Bound By NDA’s and Fiduciary Responsibilities VIPER

P.S. It is my pleasure to announce that my infraction has expired :wink:

you had an infraction? what was it? if you don’t mind me askin

Way too much fertilizer on this farm. Can’t roll my britches leg up that high. Armageddon outa here.

Little John where are the details, dude just posting a chart and some words does not a system make. Please elucidate on your system. Really I am not starting a fight with you, just interested in the details. :confused:

"O’l pirates yes did fraction I, for posting up a link, oh oh, even doe dat link was good, it didn’t even stink. But my Blotter it was made strong by de hand of Georgie Soros, we fahword in dis Babypips forum triumfantly.

Won’t you help me sing, dees songs of Pipdom, cuz ahll I ever have is infraction songs, infraction songs.

Me Wanna Go A Yard VIPER (Mandaville)

P.S Armageddon

(Revelation 16:14) 14*They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

(Revelation 19:17-18) 17I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, 18that YOU may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them, and the fleshy parts of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”

Dude! Redemption Song! One of my favorites!

Evry ting qwine be iree mon

I’ve been following this thread and would like to offer a simple translation. Note that I have been trading for 22 years. I started out in stock, moved to futures and now make a very comfortable living in Forex. I also come from many generations of farmers. Where we come from, we call it pulling corn instead of picking, but same idea.

Simply, John is saying he wakes early in the morning (probably about 4:00 AM, like most farmers) and looks at the daily candle that is forming from the London session. If the market is going down he sells, if it is going up he buys. I suspect win or lose he closes out his trade and goes to bed early and sleeps well. His system is very simple and 100% price action.

He’s not schooling you in money management, you can get that elsewhere. My method is to never risk more than 2% of my trading capital, so if you can’t make the good trade in full lots, trade mini’s, and if you can’t make it in mini’s, trade micro’s, but each to his own.

Can something this simple work? I use a system that isn’t much more complex. Since I don’t have a need for a new tractor, I’m looking at the new Shelby Mustangs, but the new Camero’s are nice too. I also have one daughter in college and one in Dental School. All paid for by people who like to complicate things.

If your mind is open enough, you can learn something from this simple man. If not, I can’t help you, no one can.

Keep it simple and happy trading.

Folks, I aint be postin no charts no more cuz dey dont like what I has to say or dey dont like da way I sez it. I aint no fool. My eyes work jist fine. And I sees wat you all is a tryin to do to me. Same dang thing you all done did to dem fellas in dem threads dat aint dere no more. Sees once Clint gets involved people start to disapeer. My last couple post aint dere no more. And nows dis new fella TradeViper gots somethin to say bout my charts. Well, I am gonna do like that InnerCircleTrader fella. Seems like his mama aint raise no fool and neider did mine. That Graviton fella seems to be purty smart. Ya all pays attenshun to him.