Trade Management for One Hour Time Frame

How do you manage a trade if you enter a trade on the one hour time frame? For example, moving the stop loss to break even , scale in, take partial profit, cut loss etc setup happens on the chart during the midnight? Or your trading strategies simply close the trade before the night? This makes me wonder is it possible to have a trading strategies that could let me hold overnight using the 1 hour time frame like some trend following strategies on one hour timeframe?

Thanks.

You are asking a very difficult question to answer, in effect you are asking about how to implement a whole trading strategy.

Thanks for the reply. Let me rephrase my question. I am just wondering if anybody trades the one hour time frame and do you ever hold it overnight? Or one hour time frame is used only for intra-day basis?

Thanks.

It is perfectly acceptable to hold trades overnight off of the info on a one hour chart. I do it all the time.

Just make sure you know how much that will cost in addition to the spread.

The swap rates on the Aussie, and crosses thereof is a bear these days.

I often trade the hourly chart and will hold the trade overnight if the setup remains valid and I think that price will continue to move in my favour. It depends on how the trade has moved through the day, obviously, but I will often hold trades overnight on any chart from the 60 up.

I trade on the 1 hour and hold trades till my reasoning for entering a trade is invalidated. For example, I was long Euro on Monday and didn’t exit the trade untill today…