Trade manually or managed accounts?

I have been reading a lot about portfolio management, a new account type offered by ironfx and I spoke to my account manager there about this. I have opened an account under portfolio management because they are saying that there is a possibility of a 35% return on one of the strategies they are offering. Im trying it out just to see what returns I get. Have you ever used a managed account system? Experience?

yes, I have this portfolio managed account with ironfx. I think it is very good. I have very little experience and I am still learning so now I let ironfx portfolio managed team trade for me and make me money. I pay a managed and performance fee but not that much and at least I make profits. When I feel I have learn to trade I will start trading again.

Currently, I am using this new product called portfolio management which offers me a higher ratio to my profits and also I have the option to use different position size in order to accommodate numerous of products with minimal downside risk. I am on low risk since I have deposited $500 on my STP account.

totally curious of how these product works, more importantly what kind of management, do you refer to risk management excel spreadsheet, or simply trading plan ?
EA performance, forexcopy trading result, both are become main trending and I also got too involved and not much having time focusing with manual trade. had small ECN account rarely maintanence. if only you just put bit clue with these product, so I can maintan profit my tickmill account not just basicly by 2% trade (everyone setup I think). a direct share the portofolio management would be great.

Thank you for your comments all. I have had this portfolio management account for about a week now but I can’t see my trading positions. Maybe it’s better because I don’t want to panic if I don’t agree with what they are doing. I can only see my equity in my accounts on the portal and there is a slight increase from where we have started. Hopefully it will continue moving that way. In regards to charges I signed an agreement stating that I will be paying 2% annual management fee and a 30% performance fee. I haven’t really used managed accounts that much in the past but from what I have read at different money managers sites they charge similar figures.

I have used this managed account facility not from the broker but from one of the person trading for banks, he was profitable for few months, i just got my capital money back after that he just scammed away with the profits. But thank god i got my capital back.