Trade set ups chat!

@Glastonburyk, for your post dated Oct 7, regarding the very first chart with image file name starting with 49D… ending with 89, does your software generate the horizontal line crossing the blue bar on the top side or did you create you it manually? If the latter, how did you do it? Is it MA? If so, what’s its time periods?
Could you explain its utility as well as that of the blue bar?

Thanks.

1 Like

GBP USD

As you know I have been taking longs in this very long range when price has been coming to support and now we see the long awaited break out. Observe the candlestick behaviour on the retracment to now new support to enter a higher probability buy.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean could you take a screenshot and point it out?

Your welcome and thanks for your comments, please feel free to post your own or your thoughts

Easy money bruh

As predicted

looks good, will follow this thread

Agreed. Good call!

Only way is up for the foreseeable (unless Boris loses the election)

The RED line.

1 Like

This thread are getting more and more interesting. Cheers. :+1:

This is current price it’s available to turn on

GBPUSD

The follow up!
I’ve been posting these but ins all the way from the bottom of the range at 1.22000

The last breakout saw us gain a reasonable amount of pips and now price is testing a new ceiling. My previous trades are closed out and we will now likely see a retracment to support. However momentum may be strong enough to push through its next ceiling by this week so I will be watching closely in the event of another breakout. Of it retraces I will be taking buy positions back at 1.29700 if we get that far.

Lets see the actual situation with this crazy BTC lately. 1st chart: First of all this week im changing the chart from 1D to 1W. The market is so crazy lately so theres no sense for me to analyze it in short or even mid-term. After all except trader im also a HODL-er so im trying to look longer in time. The only thing which I want to mention from 1D chart are the higher lows which were seeing lately. Thats good! Back in the 1W chart were seeing 2 consecutive green weeks already. Thats something which weve saw only once till the 14K top. Of course will be better to see a third one next week to be more sure into bulls strength. Lets talk also about the nearest support and resistance levels. The support is at $7200. Thats confirmed by 61.8 Fibo level and by the historical PA. The first resistance is at $7800 by the historical PA and after that level the next resistance will be at $8500 (50 Fibo level). What about the Moving averages? Ill not talk about 50 and 200 SMAs but for 144 EMA. This 144 EMA is a very good technical indicator. As we see from the chart the price almost perfectly bounce from it which is a very good sign. What to do and how to trade BTC? Well, as I said already im a BTC trader but mostly HODL-er. About trading ill not do anything until the price quit from the $7200-7800 range. About hodling… continue to hodl and even compound it. Why to do this? Cuz thats the future plus see the next charts below.

2nd chart:
Thanks to Glassnode again, we can see the bitcoin addresses with balance. How much are they? ATH at 28.39M addresses now, surpassing the previous ATH of 28.38M at 1/10/18. COMPOUNDING! If BTC will gonna crash do you think such money will be invested in it?
3rd chart:
Thanks to Willy Woo we can see the On-chain momentum chart. It tracks investor momentum and it`s crossing into bullish. Prep for halvening front running here on in. Like Willy says: “The bottom is mostly likely in, anything lower will be just a wick in the macro view.”

Thata all for this week and in advance for the next analysis ill tell that i`ve already prepared for you something very interesting.

Chart 2 tells an interesting story indeed…

1 Like

GBPUSD
After the anticipated breakout and skyrocket of price we see a return to the support level where previous buy ins were mentioned. Fundamentally speaking no real value was added to the pound which is why we see a return to this level, however, we are still in a uptrend and may see buying power from this point on (1.31820) This is a good level to determine the future trend as we are in a period where momentum may begin to waver. I anticipate a ranging market unless fundamentally disturbed and will be observing price action around support to scalp and waiting for resistance to break.

Trading it back down was a good strategy. Wish I’d thought of doing that…

EURCHF

Regardless of the fundamental spike the downtrend has continued and price now resides at the psychological whole level of 1.09090. This level is very significant and a break below would see considerable momentum to the downside. Observe candlestick behaviour and stead open!

GOLD update today traders. We can see price is still respecting the wedge triangle. Once this breaks in direction then i think we will see some more big action movements on gold again. With all the world economic news going on its basically put gold in this sideways movement. Trade wars with us and china are a big factor, if something happens soon with that then its time to trade gold again. Right now its only good for the scalpers that trade the small range its in. Look for the breakout in either direction then go with it. risk management as always people

Something’s gotta give soon here…

1 Like