Trade set ups chat!

If anyone trades bonds, US 10Y T-Note is one to watch for a possible short. Loooong term channel, bounced off resistance a few weeks ago on the monthly:

On the weekly it’s currently sitting at a major support level, which if it continues through could see a drop to the channel’s support area.

1 Like

I’ve just gone long on Gold with the intention of holding for at least a few weeks

1 Like

GBPUSD

The uptrend overall remains in tact after a larger scale pullback on this pair. The holiday period will see some sluggish movement but will be picking up again soon. On the four hour timescale we see a break of resistance and price currently retracing to it, so I’m observing for a potential buy in right now if the candlesticks present favourable circumstances.

1 Like

EURCHF

So previously in my analysis we identified the complex head and shoulders pattern presented and now at the current price level we see its complete conclusion. Price is now retesting this long-term support level and in all honesty I cannot see it breaking over this next week buying opportunities may present themselves so keep your eyes peeled And observe price action as it unfolds.

1 Like

Thanks for the analysis, any update?

1 Like

Great information and charting will be watching these!

1 Like

Now its back in line with trend after the election you still see it going up?

1 Like

you don’t think there is a chance of it pushing back down from the support zone? need to see a strong break above before i could confirm a new buy?

1 Like

Gold is on for massive moves over the weekend due to the trump and iran issues going on!

1 Like

What price do you guys think will be the trigger here on eur chf chart? Thanks for the analysis would like to see your thought on this again

1 Like

getting ready to be back trading this week after the break so will keep an eye on this thanks

1 Like

hey there buddy, neat analysis. are you trading this pair this week?

1 Like

I agree. Definitely time to BUY Gold!

2 Likes

GBPUSD

It looks as though the bull run is over for this pair with lower highest presenting long term. Selling opportunities are on the horizon so I will be looking for opportunities after the established lower low. For now we may see a larger scale sideways flag over the next week and uncertainty surrounding British and American fundamentals.

2 Likes

think this pair could become very unpredictable for the next few weeks

1 Like

Im watching GBPJPY looking like a lower high on the weekly.

1 Like

Where do you go for your gold analysis? Been hearing more chatter on this too on the Interwebs…

1 Like

Thanks for the analysis

1 Like

I think we’ll see the price push back up to around the 1.35 level for the short term. I’ve got a couple of long positions open for now.

1 Like

Nice analysis :slight_smile: Got in at 1.319 looking for short term sell then gonna follow the uptrend. Brexit quiet and US taking beating over Iran situation and US/China trade war.

1 Like