Trade the number of units you want (a similar Oanda)

are there some brokers similar to oanda that you can trade the number of units you want with?
I’m looking for they because the fee for withdrawn and deposit of oanda are too expensive… 25$ on a wire transfer and 3+3% with paypal on deposit and withdrawn

Hi aokmanga, you can check Deltastock. I start trading with them last month and I choose the lot size by myself from the platform settings. The smallest lot size they offer is 1000 units. I used Visa for the deposit and the transfer fee was 2% (as far as I remember the same was for mastercard). They also offer Moneybookers or paypal (but I am not used to using them).
Nice day

for example can you select 1200 units? or not?
anyway 2% of fee is better but a lot too :frowning:
a people suggested to me the
rbs/marketindex
seems to be nice and is supported by rbs!!!
but you can only open an account if you are resident in uk germany or netherlands :rolleyes:

The lot size could be just numbers which can be divided to 1000. For e.g. 1000, 2000, 3000 etc. I think this is ok? What is the advantage in trading with such lots as 1200?

more flexible lots are perfect for a perfect risk percent :slight_smile:
i made a software that calculate the perfect number of units for risking a percent of your initial amount by the number of pips of stop loss

There are no custom unit brokers that I’ve ever seen or heard of. Oanda is the only one that goes that route. If you want to avoid the fees just send them a check.

i’m from europe and oanda doesn’t accept non-US check… anyway thank you it was a good idea :slight_smile:

Thanks for the explanation aokmanga, because I was wondering. This software sounds very interesting.

i had to improve it because it’s based on the assumption 10000units=1$/pip but if you want it requires some minutes to improve it.

this is the link

Thank you aokmanga