Trade the trend with CANDLE

Here I will find the Daily/Weekly/Monthly trend with CANDLE and post my live trades.

Great. How do you define and gauge your trends?

Here we get AUDCAD day chart, Still traders and investors are interested to buy AUDCAD . If current daily candle close above the previous on monday morning , then i’ll wait for a better support possition for BUY entry bcoz trend will be BULLISH.

Sure, that would be a very bullish indication. Where would you place your stop for this trade?

1 Like

Here we get EURNZD day chart, we can see on the chart on Wednesday the maximum investors and traders were bullish and next day ‘thursday’ sellers came to the market but can’t close the thursday price below the wednesday, and now if friday candle close with a bullish body below the last candle, then I’ll wait for a better resistance position for SELL entry bcoz trend will be Bearish.

Here we get USDJPY Weekly chart. we can see 29/9 week was a bearish week for USDJPY and this week buyers came to the market and push the price just near the last candle highest price but buyers failed to make a better bull candle, and DAY chart is just near the 200MVA , so next week I’ll wait for a better resistance position for SELL entry bcoz trend will be Bearish.

Hi tommor! thnx for reply. SL will be 50pips below and above the support or resistance or entry position.

Interesting info. Are you planning a long term signal providing service?

EURNZD Intraday testing it’s resistance on H1 chart. Best for sell here.

Here we get EURUSD daily chart. Buyers are still interested to buy EUR against USD. So today EURUSD wll be close Up and it’s next target is 1.1184 but remember still weekly chart is bear. I’m in @ 1.1027 and I’ll update this trade tomorrow.

Here we get USDCAD chart. Daily and weekly both chart are bearish and today on H4 chart, traders and investors are ready to take SELL positions only. This is the right time to book position on USDCAD.I’m in and i’ll update this trade on Daily candle close.

Holding both positions for today. right now EURUSD H4 chart crosses RSI 50 in upward direction means major investors and traders can come soon to make big buying positions. Hence it can give a significant BULLISH move today I’ll update this trade on Daily candle close.,

Here we get USDCHF. today sellers are coming to this pair. Last day very little buyers tried to push USDCHF in upward direction but failed. this is the right position to take sell position. I’ll update this trade after D1 Candle close.

Here we get EURCAD chart. we can see last 2,3 candels were bearish and last weekly candle was a bearish candle too. so now EURCAD testing it’s resistance. and D1 RSI is at over bought level and H4 RSI is near 50 from down to up… so basically it’s a nice place to make sell positions.

Are you offering any myfxbook page to follow your performance?

Hi landorra! thanks for your comment. right now i’m not using myfxbook. I’ll improve my post in future here at babypips. So we should keep in touch here on babypips.