Trade12

Hey there!
I’m new in BabyPips community, and in trading overall.
Still didn’t pick a broker to begin with, and my eye got caught by Trade12.
Has anyone tried it? If so, how was the experience?
I’m also open to any other broker ( regualted and not DD ) suggestions!

Judging by their well-justified reputation for spamming forums by paying people (both here and elsewhere) to mention them under the guise of requesting information, and to display their logo in forums as an avatar, I’d stay [B]well[/B] away, myself: that suggests to me that they want to attract the gullible, and you can work out for yourself what that says about their business model. :58:

There is also the part where there have been multiple warnings against them by regulators as well. The latest one comes from Canada’s British Columbia Securities Commission, but apart from them the New Zealand’s Financial Markets Authority (FMA), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), and Italy’s CONSOB also issued warnings. In addition, the broker has been blacklisted by Russian self-regulatory organization KROUFR due to numerous complaints filed by its customers.
I’d be careful.

There has been yet another warning against this company, this time coming from the Brazillian regulator Brazilian Securities Commission (Comissão de Valores Mobiliários – CVM). The Brazillian regulator fined them too, but apparently that’s just a slap on the wrist. Obviously they continue to operate all over the world with impunity despite the many warnings from various regulators.