Tradepulsefx.com is a scam

I have invested $11,956 in tradepulsefx beginning 03/13/2018. My balance is currently $14,082.
I made a withdraw request on 05/17/2018. I have sent numerous emails, called from overseas, and attempted to contact them through live chat.
I have received no communication from tradepulsefx, they have not responded to numerous emails or requests on live chat. My money is lost as they will not approve withdrawal.
I learned through another member that the man responsible for this theft is Ravinder Sharma.

I have also learned that there are many people who have lost money to tradepulsefx.
I traded MAM with an online group, each member has responded to me that no one has received their funds, and no withdrawal requests have processed since 05/15/2018.

don’t invest here!

Have you considered taking legal action?
I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience but if they’re doing this to multiple people, you should team up with them and sue them.

Considering their website is down (homepage gives me a 404 error), and they claim to be based in Dubai but regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles. (Seychelles is an offshore zone, where forex brokers are not regulated). I hate to be the bearer of bad news - but a law suite is gonna have little effect, at best.

You should find the world’s leading platform business .