Trader Habit in Trading

TRADERS CULTURE MISTAKES

1. Small capital, big profit target.
    As we know and see, the majority of the trading culture in the society in most countries does see trading as a way to make a profit. While the fact is that this is a pit of risk if you are not wise in controlling the risk.

2. Layer as long as there is a margin.
    Our average trader, especially who are new to ‘business’, will use the layer technique as long as there is margin. If the zone is valid, they will keep putting layers. But in my opinion, it is better with 1 lot that is quite large and put it in the zone you want. It’s easier, right? :blush:

3. NO SL, Open TP.
    This is the most favorite among our traders. I also practice the above BUT I will set how much capital I am willing to lose. If you put 100% capital in your trading that is in a ‘war account’ situation, you are already one step into the world of ‘wasting money’.

4. Profit but no WD or internal transfer.
    To our traders who may have been in the trading world for 2-3 years or more, they usually reset their capital every day. They will practice ‘secure profit’. But most of our traders who are new tend to neglect and may not be exposed to information about ‘secure profit’.

So, the conclusion is that you should re-examine where we went wrong in trading. What is our trading style? What is our technique? how to control our emotions? What causes everything to be the cause of loss and continue to issue the opinion that trading is an industry that we should not engage in. Think about it.

My opinion is simple. If you are sure, you continue. If in doubt, don’t bet on luck or it’s easier to understand with the saying ‘gamble on luck’ and then gamble your capital.

What do you think guys? I want to hear your thoughts on this :blush: Please comment down below!

1 Like

by small capital that is really a tough game to survive here successfully, big profit almost impossible from this at all.

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree with the point that having no stop loss and only setting a take profit is a favorite approach among traders. While it may be practiced by some, it is generally considered risky and not advisable. Setting a stop loss helps protect capital and manage risk, which is a fundamental aspect of responsible trading. It is essential to have a comprehensive risk management strategy that includes both stop loss and take profit levels.

5 Likes

to make a perfect stop loss we need a exact money management, otherwise the result of trading can be useless.

1 Like

I am not sure about my trading knowledge!
But I think this is not a good advice!
How can you not set a SL while it is the most important aspect of risk management?
I’ll ask the other pro ones to come and say their opinion in this case!
@ProfesorPips @Margaretwantstotrade @tommor @flamingoproxy
Could you clarify this one?!

2 Likes

It is not advice. He startet his post with

:grinning:

4 Likes

i agree with you, of course - but so does @drzz90

he was explaining that doing this (not entering a stop-loss) is a common mistake that people make (at least, that’s my understanding from his title “Traders Culture Mistakes”)

(edited to add: @Worker_Bee replied just above while i was posting - we’re both saying the same thing :wink: )

3 Likes

OH!!!
My bad!
Thank you @flamingoproxy @Worker_Bee!
Yesm I thought it was a piece of advice! I have to consider buying a pair of glasses :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello dear.
OH! thank you for mentioning me here.
Well, I did not check the forum in the last week and now I received an email from the forum, good felling! I think you just made my day!!! :blush:
As flamingo told you, it is just common mistake :slight_smile:
Once again thank you.

3 Likes

yes that true luke. Almost newbie trader will do this style for them to make profit

i am sorry it you have misunderstanding my writing. actualy it some info regarding trader habit.

1 Like

yes that true. some newbie ready to gamble their fund for profit but for pro trader that not good more better have strategy and capital ready to loss not 100% to loss the capital

tq @Worker_Bee for noticing the title.

the idea of “Small capital, big profit” can be enticing, but it is important to approach it cautiously. Risk management and realistic expectations are necessary for successful forex trading.

1 Like

The other name for this is gambling. Under no circumstances serious traders should try this approach because this is not trading, it is betting on luck, there can’t be any analysis behind it.

1 Like

Yes that true. so many people still no undertand how ti disiplince in trading

But for those who are incapable of trading, small capital investment is an ideal option.

You have described all the common mistakes that I also suffer from committing these mistakes again and again.

It seems like you are on your education step. As a professional trader, the above point may not execute properly.

Without knowledge, surviving in the market even with big capital is impossible rather it produces losses.

1 Like