Traders way Broker

Howdie all; has anyone had anyone here from Canada or US have any “Current” - Real Live Account experience with Traders Way from Dominica etc. appreciate all feedback please, the good the bad and the ugly, lol

1 Like

Hello @Trade_Master_2019,

We try to stay as unbiased as possible by not recommending specific brokers. This is best for the BabyPips.com community. But here’s our guide for choosing a broker.

Pipzilla :coffee:

Good day fellas; I see that Oanda is not available on Market milk as a price source - does anyone know why …?

Why would Oanda be price source for that?

Well it used to be there previously with other brokers listed - FXCM and Forex.com - anyway was just asking, thanks anyway

I guess it randomly changes?

I am from US and I do have an experience with traders way. Not very good spreads and delays in withdrawals is something I would not want as a client.

What’s this problem with Oanda lately? Been reading a lot of distressed comments and threads about problems with the withdrawals. This otherwise had once been a top broker as far as I knew. I think the list mentioned here by Pipzilla will help you surely. All the best with your search.

Oanda was in the news recently for being under investigation and threat of suspension from the US regulators. Apparently they processed a withdrawal from a hacked client account to a 3rd party in Europe for $5000!
The client reported to the NFA or CFTC I’m not sure which body. After he noticed the withdrawal he did not request.

I’m from the US and haven’t traded with this broker. Off-shore brokers suit me because of the ease of forex trading, tight spreads, availability of low to high leverage, and easy deposit and withdrawal policies.

1 Like