Trading and Cannabis?

For some good reasons to avoid putting money into the hands of UK drug dealers, the Channel 4 documentary of last night, “24 Hours in Police Custody: Chicken Shop Wars” made some excellent points.

" The second episode of the new series of 24 Hours in Police Custody will show the story behind a mass street brawl outside a Luton chicken shop.

Last Monday (September 27) the show returned to our screens featuring a career criminal who beat up two women and a teenage girl in a botched robbery."

Oof. Not good.

I see people saying things like " trading is safer with a clear mind ", and I do agree. Partially.

i am so happy that i saw this thread, i almost forgot to stock up since it is almost trading time. I enjoy the delta-8 that is available legally at my local head shop… i pay five bucks for a blunt, and today i will pick up about four or five of them.

1 Like

Delta-8 is great but I can only do it in gummy form. Hope you’ve enjoyed that during the holiday break!

good afternoon miss ponponwei,

no break for me. i am working straight thru the holiday. i didnt even blink over new years eve…i just sat here and waited for the trades to start moving…

i am sitting here enjoying playing a small position… if it backs up on me, i will add more money… i could easily make over ten percent on this position. maybe twenty… but twenty percent profit on a 50:1 leverage account is pretty much impossible… you run out of margin…

i sometimes wonder how i would handle trading large capital upwards of a billion… i sometimes wonder how trading would work if i was trading a hundred billion… i sometimes wonder what things would look like if i were trading upwards of a trillion.

serious shower thoughts.
my live account stats:

Looking good! That’s some serious dough there. I only have $300 in mine lol. Good luck and keep up the good work! :smiley:

1 Like

i sure would like to form a team, a team that is comfortable sitting in a group and tackling issues using a think tank mentality.

it will be our goal to effectively manage a trillion dollars.

all trades are now closed, i want to wait for a better entry.

current balance: $2054

Yes sometimes. All depends on your tolerance level and also the strength of the weed…
You wouldn’t want to trade baked out of your head, but if your just mellowed out, it’s not an issue

1 Like

I smoke weed while working remotely. At the same time, I can work quite efficiently, and my cognitive abilities do not decrease

1 Like

Whatever people take is their decision, and it may be a good one or a bad one. For me, that’s their affair. But driving with drugs in your system is always a bad decision.

and that is why i need two chauffeurs.
https://weselllimos.com/limousines-for-sale-by-make/Rolls-Royce
i am(i think) trading my first black swan event successfully… this trade should leave me at approximately $2900 equity with a >$800 profit or 38% profit. just fyi, i began with a balance of $250 less than three months ago.
my live account stats:

1 Like

Yup. Never worth it.

a recent case of someone that was driving drunk that didnt turn out well was the case of NFL football player ruggs…

when someone has a blood alcohol content of 0.08, they are considered to be legally drunk.

ruggs was almost twice that limit(0.15) and he intentionally drove his souped up corvette thru the city streets of las vegas at a speed of 157 miles per hour.

he crashed into an innocent young girl that was driving with her pet dog, an iriish setter i think, and the both of them burned alive in a car fire.

ruggs and his girlfriend walked away from the accident with minor injuries.

in a different case, a middle aged lady got drunk and killed a mother and child and was sentenced to almost fifty years in prison.

driving drunk or otherwise intoxicated can put a person in prison with other murderers.

not a good thing.

This thread is adorable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I watched this TED video about addiction about four years ago. It was the source of my reference to Portugal and their decriminalization of drug use. It is 15 minutes and was one of those rare “I get it” moments for me.

Definitely one to watch again after what we have all experienced with Covid isolation. We were born to socialize. And thankfully technology allows us to video-chat with our loved ones which was impossible not so long ago.

If you have smoked cannabis, avoid driving for at least 3 hours after.

Trading with cannabis is not a good idea. However, some people may find that cannabis helps to improve focus and concentration, which could lead to improved trading performance. Forex trading needs a high degree of focus and concentration, which are both negatively affected by cannabis use.

Personally, I haven’t tried it myself while trading, but I have used CBD to manage stress and anxiety in general

I don’t think that cannabis can help me to take wiser decisions in trading. These things are not compatible. I need to have a cold mind when trading.