Trading Balance more than 50k

Is here anyone who has more than 30k or 50k in their trading account? As per my theory after you make certain profits Broker eats your money and close your account or I am wrong?

2 Likes

If you are trading through a regulated broker like TD365 and IC Markets, whatever your account size is protected as client funds are separated from broker funds. My millionaire pro friend runs a hedge fund through ICM and I have had no long delay in withdrawing any amount from my account.

So, yes, your theory does not apply to properly regulated brokers, providing your withdrawal request is legally required to go back to the same financial named account as the deposit.

1 Like

TD365.com licence is held at the SCB. The Securities Commission of The Bahamas (SCB)

Just Google their Bahamas address at Google maps you will find out how much safe they are.

Know that your TD365 funds are held in a segregated account with Barclays Bank to keep your funds secured.

So ? It’s still in there account not yours. They will freeze your account after certain profitable trades on the name of Risk Management.

Why don’t you show me your trading Balance to support you are saying truth and not funded by them to comment here

Ugh! These people are so gross and disgusting, it’s just ugh! :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Maybe for you but for me it a genuine doubt. I don’t want to choose a battle in which I will lose anyhow by mal practices. You are welcome to prove me wrong.

I think you are wrong.

From their “Customer Terms and Conditions”

1. TD365[dot]com

1.1 TD365[dot]com (“TD365[dot]com”, “we”, “us”) is a trading name of Trade Nation Financial UK Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07073413, and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) with firm reference number 525164. Our address is 14 Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4BX, United Kingdom.

With this information to the FCA Company Search:

https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000000NMS1hAAH

Status

Authorised
Since 09/05/2011
This firm is authorised for specific activities and product types. It’s important to check the full record for what regulated activities this firm has permission to do.

1 Like

Ah, now i see. i just found your other topic. So your problem is, that you are unable to become a client of the proper regulated company branch but have to work with basicly unregulated company branches of the same broker because you are from india. is that right?

Hello, is there something wrong with you?

You come to a professional forum, ask a good question then proceed to question the advice given to you by members known by long term users add a lot of value to the forum. Did you join from genuine interest or did you just want someone to argue with? Your theory seems to indicate that you have experienced sports trading, where this practice is rife amongst sports bet service providers.

1 Like

Ankiy810

Sounds to me your taking risk management to the next level! I think before using any broker you just need to do your due diligence and always check they’re regulated by their local financial authority.

In regards to companies registered in the Bahama’s, not sure why you’re worried. Hundreds of financial regulated companies are registered on the Caribbean islands due to the tax breaks. On the Bahamas’s you get charged 0% corporation tax on your companies earnings, so it’s kind of a no brainer. Also think about other large companies that are registered in the Caribbean for tax reasons, for example Virgin Group and all the companies in the group. Would you tell me that you wouldn’t fly Virgin Atlantic as you think they’re dodgy?

1 Like

a same company can register in different countries just google this address, Bayview House, 1st Floor, 308 East Bay Street, PO BOX CB-12407
Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas

Hey Sorry you feel that way, I was not arguing anyone. I have a genuine doubt that about " is there anyone here with really big account in forex trading. Because if it is there then surely I will follow them and their theory in trading. I am from India and have a limited options of regulated brokers

Thanks for explaining it in a nice way. Maybe I am just worried as almost on all broker reviews on trustpilot website it is mentioned that their account got closed after making continue profit.

Hi,
Then please accept my apology for misinterpreting your response. I had a “near miss” experience over 10 years ago. I had an account with MF Global with about £5,000 initial deposit. I had set a business plan deadline that if I could not demonstrate a trading edge within nine months, I would liquidate that account and go back to learning, training again, and contemplate whether or not trading was for me. The good news is that I stuck to my business plan and withdrew residual funds (about £3,800) after about 150 trades and with three quarters on a row not being able to demonstrate an edge.

As if I had witnessed a miracle, MF Global went bankrupt, their client funds were not protected, and I knew people who lost over $100,000 by having accounts of an extraordinary size on deposit with MF Global. That was a very low cost experience for me. On paper, my “account size” allocated to forex trading at the time was £25,000, and that was the “bank” from which I was typically trading 1% of bank. But I already had decided that you don’t need to have that size of funds on deposit to be able to trade effectively. You just had to have those funds freely available to cover a margin call, so my actual deposit was only 20% of my theoretical bank.

Now that was a very valuable lesson, and since then I have never thought it necessary to put funds on account that you know you will never need in your normal mode of activity. Very many new traders think they want to make a million dollars with a $100 deposit, and so blow an account quite easily. Sticking to a 1% of bank rule for each trade will allow you to fail so many times without major losses, it becomes very obvious that you do or do not have an edge. My 150 or so trades over 9 months cost me (in losses) cost me about ÂŁ8 per trade on average. A small price to pay for the experience of a lifetime.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with me. I also believe in sticking to 1% or 2%. Trading rule strictly. Can you also suggest any broker to me from your years of experience.

Hi I am sorry I do not recommend any commercial broker. That could lead to an unintended consequence for the end user. None of us is safe, and it is important to do full research and take those decisions yourself. What I would advise is not to intentionally break any laws in your country of residence. People can break laws either knowingly or unknowingly. I have spent all my life since 16 years old seeking ways of achieving my life objectives whilst making sure I have not broken any laws of the country I live in. This is the first and most important decision anyone can make in life. Good luck with the due diligence. BabyPips education has some very good guildelines in this respect. Have your started your school of Pipsology yet?