Trading buddy\mentor in Cape Town

Hi all,

I am looking for a trading partner, or mentor in the Cape Town region. We can meetup for coffee, and take it from there

1 Like

Hi @karabo_m! I’m not from Cape Town but I just want to welcome you here in the community! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Good luck in finding someone to help you with your trading journey!

Very unlikely you will find someone from your area, and if you do, could be out to scam you out of your hard earned cash.

Can you be sure they know what they’re doing, a trading a live account and have a solid strategy in place?

I would suggest reading [topic deleted] - and engaging and discussing with like-minded traders.

Thanks, hopefully will find someone :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah there are many scammers out here. Meet a few characters, with such inclinations. I generally prefer not to pay someone, only cause of the high rate of scammers out there.

Plus it seems like, an overwhelming majority, of guys who want to get paid.Rehash material that you can find online

Hey whatsup

I’m a forex and share trader, happy to be a trading buddy since I live in Cape Town as well. Hmu when you are down to meet

Hey karabo. Im in SA but not in Cape Town. I am also looking for a trader to coach me and also a freind to learn with.

Hi, sorry for the delayed response. Will send you a DM