Trading Central "fractal" indicator

Hello.

First of all thank to this website, for having all this non biased free online course, guys you rock :eyeglasses:

Now the post.
i’m only around 6 months trading forex with a little account to start to practice, and I’m liking a lot the trading central reports from the 2 broker i have been working with.

So i figured out after all the setup they are using but one indicator, at least the basics indicators they show at reports.
And based on this i have a chart template to check the bias, as they do.

Now i can state the bias with only the chart, after so many reports looked already, was a good way to learn how to stablish the bias and conditions of a pair in just a glance.

But :smiley: i cannot figure out the values or the maths behind their “fractal” indicator.

Not even sure if its something closee to the default fractal on MT5 but looks like the fractal indicator a lot.

Maybe more experienced traders or someone who like the trading central style knows how they setup this. because i dont like to look at a chart that use an indicator that i dont know the math behind.

i’m a numbers guy, sorry people. i need to know :smiley:

Here is a little sample of a chart wich only shows candles with 2 moving averages and the mysterious “triangles” croped from a capture screen, from the pdf i get from the broker, if the case there is some license to break by showing this on a public website, as the sevice is suposed to be private for broker users.

And of course, if any moderator feels the minimum danger from showing this feel free to delete this post, i tried to make the image very minimalistic to not to be a problem.

Grettings.