Trading.com gave me $100 to confirm my phone number

I’ve had a trading.com account for 2 years. Used them to demo trade when I first got started for like 9 months I think. Then switched to a live account after they offered a $30 promo.

I still have that account and the same balance. Ha! Anyway, I was in there today looking around and they credited my account $100 just for confirming my phone number!

Boom, free trading money! Give it a shot.

1 Like

The money hit the account. It’s listed as a “credit” but my available free margin increased to $130.

And I don’t get anything for this btw. My main account is actually on Oanda.

I saw that they have a monthly paper trading competition where you can win real money for being one of the top 3 traders.

Forex Trading Competition | Win Big Cash Prizes

Are you participating in the competition?

I’m not in the US, otherwise I would.

Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

Ah crap, I forgot about that! I think it started March 1st!

1 Like

Just logged in to see what my balance is like. Still have the $130 and it looks like the demo contests run every month. I might try it out in July. Probably less traders over the summer too!

1 Like

Undoubtedly. July/August might be the months with fewest competitors? (Apart from maybe December/Christmas?). But they might be the quietest markets, too? Though that wouldn’t necessarily matter, and might be another factor putting off competitors? Good luck if you try it!

1 Like

Yea you’re right, summer lull maybe. But I guess we don’t know until it’s done. Or maybe somebody has running stats?

1 Like

We’ll I joined and I’m in for the monthly contest! Wish me luck.

I do indeed! And looking forward to an update (if I’m still here, lol).

Where are you going? Vacation?

1 Like

Maybe to a moderated forum without the bots, AI-garbage and relentless spam.

And I say that (like about 20 other members recently) even knowing (like about 20 other members recently) that it’s a cue for some people wrongly to accuse me (like about 20 other members recently) of being about 19 other members who have all said some pretty similar things recently.

Because, after all, it isn’t possible for several active, experienced, contributing members ALL to object to spam and AI-garbage, is it?!

No, no, no, not at all: that isn’t evidence that there’s a lot of spam and AI-garbage in the forum.

No suggestion of that, at all.

Obviously not.

No, it’s obviously just evidence that all the individual people complaining about the same things and trying to remedy them must actually be the same one person with multiple identities!

So, obviously, the way forward must be to ban them all and label them sock-puppets, in spite of them all actually being different people, most of them in different countries, and several of them having originally been invited here (all by the same person) to try to improve the forum, to correct some of the ubiquitous misinformation and ignorant nonsense, and to inject a few experienced voices. Really successful experiment, that was!

Looks like someone forgot to tell his moderators that that was going on, in addition to the traffic farms, the bot posting, the spam and the crap. But pretty consistent, admittedly, with all the other decisions made around here.

So, as I said, “if I’m still here”. Lol. But good luck in that competition anyway, Samewise. :slight_smile:

Well gl with where ever you end up. Are there other good trading forums?