Trading commodities & metals?

Hey all!

I’m really interested in trading in commodities. I’m just curious what instruments do you use to buy them with, do you have to buy them as ETFs, CFDs and futures is a direct way to trade them like shares ?

Thanks

I am doing trading on currencies. It is easy to manage for traders who had low capital. I can not take risk of metal trading with this capital because metal and commodities require good investment , perfect skill to manage this risky trading otherwise one can loose high amount in no time.

Yes, metal’s are much volatile than the FX instruments; but that doesn’t mean you need huge amount of capital for metal trading! Trading skill is the key point here.

trade with a retail broker who is specialized in forex for the beginning, they offer CFDs on the most common commodities (gold, silver, copper, oil).

Till now I just tries 2 times trading in metal , not do on commodities . I think it need much experience and more investment than I had . Metal trading is highly risky we can not deal it easily .Only those people can do good trading in these two who had some professional skill in trading.