Trading Confluence with Petefader

Mostly producing singer/songwriters. I like doing all different styles. Here is a brand new Rock project I’m working on now. I played all the instruments on the song posted. …and please click like! www.facebook.com/TheOfficialTribe

Hey Petefader

It’s cool to see someone else in the music business in here. Makes me feel right at home! That album really sounds good.I’ve got one out there myself but it’s country. I have to compliment you on this thread too. I’m picking up alot in here.
Thanks
Larry Borden

Thanks. Yeah, getting steady work in the music industry is harder than trading lol. (high supply of producers and low demand :wink: ) I’d like to hear your stuff…I don’t think we can PM yet since you are new here…so post it if you want or whatever way you can figure.

I think you can search for Larry Borden music on yahoo or google. I’m not allowed to post links yet. Yeah I’m new to Babypips. Lots of info here it looks like.

Now I can tell people I know someone in the music industry.

Dude!!! you rock! …literally jaja Good job pete

Rocking song Pete!!!

new version of Currency Scanner ( EA ) that adds some extra (hopefully) useful overlays.
also a simple Volume ( Indicator ) script with some extra options:)

you don’t need to allow live trading for the EA!
there is no logic in these scripts that will open or close trades!

Attachments.zip (36 KB)

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been so busy. Here’s this week…

posts.

Hey Pete, just wanted to say a huuuuuuge thank you for your latest vid. Due to financial constraints I can’t join your trade room these days and have had a terrible week this week. Took a series of crappy trades and kept thinking “I wonder what Pete’s up to in the trade room this week and whether he’s finding it difficult?”. Then I see your latest vid and everything is made clear again!

So once again thanks for all you have done in terms of educating us and for producing the videos for free which you really don’t need to but you still continue to do so. I hope to re-join the trade room in January.

Cheers Pete :35:

James

Hi Pete,

Can you provide the details for joining the skype group?
Many thanks

id also like to join the skype group. thanks in advance.

I’m not sure if the latest rule changes allow me to respond. I guess you’ll have to figure it out lol.

Sorry I dont have a chart but yesterday on the AUD/USD why did the AUD go up when interest rates in Australia went down. Shouldn’t it have got smashed down even further? I heard on the radio the market ‘factored it in’ but is it more like Smart money manipulated it? I didnt trade it but just more out of interest what do you guys think?

Cheers,
Tave

I’ve already seen this question in another thread. You guys really had a sure bet huh? What went wrong…it was so certain? lol. Take it away Tom…

“A professional trader isolates himself from the ‘herd’ and becomes a predator rather than a victim. He
understands and recognises the principles that drive the markets and refuses to be misled by good or bad
news, tips, advice, brokers, or well-meaning friends. When the market is being shaken-out on bad news, he
is in there buying. When the ‘herd’ is buying and the news is good, he is looking to sell.”

“Movements seem to be heavily influenced by news and appear when least expected; the market usually does the exact
opposite to what it looks like it should be doing, or what your gut feeling tells you it ought to be doing.
Sudden moves take place that appear to have little to do with logic: We sometimes observe bear
markets in times of financial success, and strong bull markets in the depths of recession.”

Also, remember the banks and large entities are greedy bastards. If the herd is massively selling it’s an opportunity for them to buy more than they normally could thanks to the liquidity…more than they normally could at that price area I should say. Once everyone is committed they run the stops no problem.

I think the efficient market hypothesis is something an institutional trader or big mover made up to explain why he’s making money off everyone else and why they lost money.

Profit taking sneaking in…shhh. Look at e/u a/u g/u 5 min.

Thanks Pete, those quote from Tom couldn’t explain it any better. I’m glad I got to see it though I am just in absolute awe at how powerful the market is, expect the unexpected. There’s some big money out there we just have to hitch a ride.

So essentially smart money did one big accumulation in one hit took the bottom of the market drove it up distributed it over night and now as you say Pete are taking a sneaky profit and marking it down.

They even got a stopping run on that one candle at the 1, 5minute candle when the rates were announced it must have taken out everyone’s stops short or long its so bloody huge.

I completely forgot about the interest rates since I usually check the forex calendar when I get home before London opens and then the guys at work were talking oh rates went down (they are thinking mortgage interest rates all I could think about was forex lol) so I was thinking oh cool when I drive home the market will be down so it took me by complete surprise to see what actually happened.

Cheers,
Tave

wow…

Pete, just a quick question. If you had to choose three yen based pairs to trade which would you choose? I feel I have a grasp of the three dollar pairs I trade but want to monitor three yen pairs also.

Cheers in advance