Trading Confluence with Petefader

e/j a/j g/j :57:

Thank you sir

im still a bit unclear on how to use the h1 and the 5m in unison. once you see stopping on volume on the h1, you look on the 5m for confirmation?

edit: i mean this is regards to entries. i understand the correlation s/r-wise.

Yes that’s correct. I do look at other TFs but mainly those 2 to confirm or cancel a setup. Ideally on a reversal you would see high volume at the extreme price both on the 1hr and 5min (at the high or the low). This is not all there is to it, but a good place to start. When it does confirm there is a high probability of reversal and you can then look for 5min entry based on the method (No Demand, Push Through AR etc.).

Also, remember the reaction candle to high volume to confirm or cancel it, like I explain in my videos.

alright, thanks pete

Hey guys, there’s 2 new videos in the VSA thread. I figured I should post it there since I only explained the VSA side of things.
http://forums.babypips.com/candlesticks-chart-patterns-price-action/41475-supply-demand-vsa-wyckoff-petefader.html

Yo Gabba Gabba

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Pete and to all you other guys. Hope Santa brought you all lots of beers too :slight_smile:

Hey there, just to chime in with my tuppence. I trade confluence, but I use monthly + weekly pivots + big/mid figs. This has netted me RIDICULOUS results, when there is a confluence of these levels, and not forgetting other key levels - price seems to get sucked to it like a magnet. I’ve been netting about 15-25% per week since I started using this method.!
Confluence is the Holy Grail in my book, and confluence of the monthly/weekly/big fig is King.:39:

I ended up migrating back to my VSA thread, but I’ll always use the simple tools shown here. Laters. :13:

http://forums.babypips.com/candlesticks-chart-patterns-price-action/41475-supply-demand-vsa-wyckoff-petefader.html

It’s been a year…I kinda forgot this thread even existed. I wanted to focus in on the tools that I use besides Volume. Some VERY useful material was posted here. Maybe I’ll post some fresh predictions. :slight_smile:

Please do!!