Trading Confluence with Petefader

I didn’t participate in trading the eur/usd this morning, but it looked like some sort of manipulation occurred.

hey pete here is a summary of the */JPY Trades. upper left most has the theme … pin on ultra high volume AR pull back to fib zone weakness shows up followed by many no demands * and check mark entry right before Asian Session (pink block)

side note pink block is asia olive is europe and light blue is american white dotted lines are period seperators adjusted for my timezone instead of my brokers. volume shows red bar if its less than the previous 2 and black if price open=close or volume = previous volume + some averages for relative purposes. lastly a no supply no deman indicator

heres a link

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1995218/JPY%20Trades%20921.png

Quadruple Witching Definition & Example | InvestingAnswers

Thanks Pete. Which events should people avoid trading?

where is the traderoom and when is it open…

I’:33:d never heard of this.you learn something new every day dont you

A/U this afternoon … :slight_smile:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1995218/925%20au.png … careful large vol coming in with a bullish close +31 pips

Great lyrics and vocal performance…

is that billy? sounds kind of muffled haha … showing your age there pete

[edit]
hadn’t refreshed the page haha i was right!

[QUOTE=Master Tang;389622]I’ve made an awful lot of money trading a diabolically simple little MACD divergence/price action pattern over the years.

I dont supose you’d share this stratagy with us would you master tang.

The VSA/Phase/Fib view on things lately. There were various other points of confluence but when the market is behaving so well I tend to use those tools less.

Hello

xagusd

DAILY

H4

Elliot Wave/fib/volume/previous s=r/divergence suggesting…

Tomorrow is big news day, not trading but will see how this develops.

Hi Pete,
I am very big fan of your method, could you write something more about your MM etc…

21 guns, be really weary of taking trades during Asia. Especially when its only retraces to the 38.2. Not saying it wont work out but my win rate is a lot lower during Asia then during NY/London.

Thanks for the caution @Pashka

hey pete.
curious, i notice you have some type of sideways histogram in the background. is it measuring the daily range by volume and price?

It’s a market profile histogram. It measures the volume of the prices during a given period instead of the volume during a given timeframe (the usual volume found at the bottom of the chart).

I just set stop to break even on this rather than see drawdown or a loss off hrs. If it hits, I’ll watch how it develops for possible reentry at a better time of day.