Trading discussion

Yep, the AUDCHF is selling even more. Lol. I would have been with -315 again

well i m quite aquainted with fibs, i use them all them for intraday. what do u mean by weakness? there s not much detail in ur plan. u should have a plan that says: when a daily trendline breaks, i go to 4hr chart and look for a pullback or 1hr if the 4hr doesn t retracce much cos maybe price is too volatile. then i wait for the pullback to an ema, or fib level, or both, maybe some confluence with a trendline break , round number, divergence also(used as confluence not as the main factor). then i wait for a specific pattern like engulfing or 3bar change and i enter and stop goes 10 or 20 pips below the low. my first target is my risk( so if ur total risk is 40 pips, u take partial profit at 40 pips) and let the rest run and move stop to breakeven. just an exemple

I know what you say, and is correct. The thing is, I almost never traded with stop loss (as i told you, i deposit 100ā‚¬, and go all or nothing - greed), I have this fear that if you set a stop-loss, banks would be hunting, or something will take it simply because you set it. On demo works right, but on real accounts never tried lol.

u need to know in advance what u want price to do to get u into a trade, u need to have ur levels drawn in advance and envision the trade in ur mind. has to do that, this, etc. i enter there, stop goes thereā€¦ perfect, how much room does it has, how much till next resist or support? all these things u have to consider before entering. oh, and the most important, where is my trading idea no longer valid?!! cos that s where ur stop shpuld be, so if it stops u out, u move to anther pair, and that s it.

I randomly turned once 100-1000 and simply got wiped out after this. Then, I made a little profit, got wiped out. I have never been consistently profitable, you hear people claiming they know and so on, but I didnā€™t see it on my own skin, when I place a trade the first thing Iā€™m sure of is that I will get wiped out.

Thatā€™s why (especially because my uncle told me this), you cannot win at this game. And Iā€™m losing. A LOT

And he says is rigged, and I take only losses lol. Makes you think

that s not how u should thing bud. moreover, u can t be picking reversal with a small acount, and specially not on divergence, u ll get wiped out all the time. forget about ur uncle dude, most didn t believed in me either when they heard what wanna do, but that s cos of the ignorance and the misconceptions that are outhere, that is just gambling and so onā€¦ u can t think like thatā€¦ force urself to have a planā€¦ and repeat it over and over. that s the key to consistency. and ofc makin sure thatthat plan is working and pays off.
i keep askin u and u keep avoidingā€¦how do u enter the trades? when do decide to push the button sell or buy? engulfing, trendline break, what is it? i can t help u if u don t tell me lolā€¦ u need a trading plan, money management, but do u know how or when to enter? cos u can t keep averaging down with 100 bucks dude

1 Like

On demo is like this:

But when you go on real account you lose. And I wonder: what if the demo trades would be place on real account? Suddenly they would turn the graphs against you. You are profitable because is demo, if you place real orders the direction changes against you.

Itā€™s paranoic and conspirationist as you told, but sort of look like that. On Demo I win, on real account is really really hard to get a profitable trade.

Thatā€™a how it feels for me especially after this loss.

Iā€™m waiting for 4h confirmation candles and a retracement on Fibonnaci of at least 38.0 in trend direction to consider valid the setup.

ofc that s how it feels, but u can test thisconspiracy as i did, u place demo trades and u compair the charts with some1 that s trades live, u ll be bumped to see that charts are exactly sameā€¦ or minor diferences in data broker fees

what is confirmation candle, what does that mean to u? and do u know about fibonacci extensions, since r trading 38 and maybe 74 etc? rarely do they work, most people that trade fibs look at 50 to 61.8 area for pullbacks. if ur takin shallow pullbacks, no wonder u get stepped all the time, no1 is gunning for u, it s just that price after a 200 pip move for example it won t just pullback 40 pips and keep going, highly unlikely

I have this feeling when I enter the market on real account, they would move that things to take my money lol. Sort of: when a pair is rising on Demo, you place buy, it continue to rise. But if it would have been the same opportunity and place buy on real, it would just go down. Sounds crazy I know. And the screenshoot I sent to you, are trades took by me 1h ago lol. Iā€™m not a negativist, but I lost a shi.tload of money. Not a single profit dude. How not to tell this is rigged

i think i understand ur issue, u think u know how to trade, but they are out to get u, so everytime u trade u expect to lose cos the people with millions of dollars(more for sure cos it s a trillion market) are gunning for ur 100 bucks. that s why can t progress.

This are opened in demo. Love to see on real this.

Exactly. But I donā€™t say Iā€™m a good trader (otherwise I would be profitable), but it just feels like that. When you open an order on real account, they might take your 100 bucks, and severally thousands from other people. But they catch you wherever you go from what Iā€™ve seen. With AUDCHF too. Not to say how many have been burnt with AUDUSDā€™s last moves. Glad I didnā€™t join.

what mate, 50 bucks profit? u think that s so hard to achieve? dude , i m tellin u, leave this consipracy theory behind u, that s not the issue here, learn how to trade properly, have a plan, a money management plan. that s how u get ahead, cos can assure u there are people on this forum that do make money, and if u go and talk with them they ll tell u the same thing. in fact u should talk to others succesfull traders and see how they think and what they do.u don t have to take my word for it.
think of it like a video gameā€¦ if u wanna learn and be better, u look at whose the best, what is he. she doing? ths same analogy can be aplied to any bussiness startup, u do market research first, u don t just go and open a bar for example in an area where there are 10 other more bars. anyways, if u have others questions or things about entry setups, what should look for etc, i ll try to help u out. but the problem is u mate, not the market or the broker or ur uncle. step up and own it.

I know, but we struggle with school/ jobs/ work, if you manage to get consistently profits you must somehow be put down by someone. Because (I donā€™t want to sound selfish, all of us want freedoom from trading), and I donā€™t want to sound again pessimistic, but who is going to give us the profit? Why wouldnā€™t anyone do this? I mean, sounds like a miracle to make a living from trading, when all of us struggle with jobs, all this crap. Simply giving some clicks (I know is more complicated than that), and to get monthly returns without needing to lose all your time, sounds like a SF (since I lost 300$ recently).

think of it in this way. why are so many poor people all around the globe? is it the absence of jobs, underpayd jobs, or most of the people don t want to study and don t even make it thro hischool? and i m not talking about the really pure countries from africa here. i m just saying that some really work hard and stick with smething till they achieve theyr goals and others just lack the ambition and they just satisfy themselfs with an ordinary job, underpaied and blame the goverment? i think lack of education is the major culprit here. if ur looking for others to blame u ll always find reasons, it s hard to look upon urself at what ur not doing. again this is just my opinion. but i do encourage u to talk with some other people that make a livin from the markets and see what they say. u ll never get pass these hurdles if u don t admit ur wrong and change something. if u do same thing over and over and expect different results then that s really INSANE :smile:

I got the hint. A lot of people claim to make money, and even if they donesnā€™t necessarily sell something, I mean, it sort of looks likeā€¦: we need to find someone that is really making a living off the markets.

I remember someone posting something like this: "Is anyone there that is full-time trader? Making a living off the markets?

I donā€™t really remember if it was someone, but I do people that were talking about such person if it even exist. Like it would be a legend some sort of story. Very very callous the markets.