Trading discussion

sure, we can wait and see what it does, 1 more thing, if u do decide to trade u do so at ur own risk, as i m not a financial advisor, and all we discuss here is just for educational purposes only, u got to men up and own ur mistakes, do not blame others cos i ve been there and it will take u nowhere.ok?

I lost enough. I got used with it. Thatā€™s why the urge to quit got so big after this losses when it already fell like that and appearently is not yet enough for this pairs.

and pls feel free to share ur trading ideas and thoughts, that way we can improve things if need be, maybe ur trading style is allright but ur mindset or ur too impatient or something like this. i m guilty of beeing impatient myself, that s why i trade volume spread analises on 5 and 15m charts when i got time.

Iā€™m risking 100% my whole account on every single trade. Perhaps you wondered why I had deposited 500ā‚¬. Wellā€¦

Usually I deposit 100ā‚¬ and sell/buy anywhere between 0.15-0.35 lots. When I got wiped out, I lost the 100 and thatā€™s it.

But I ā€œfeltā€ this is a winner so I just kept added 100 until I realised is too much. Never did this before. I lost a lot more because of this.

1more thing, the banks just don t trade that way, they got a long term vision, and mostly swing or position trading. no1 is out to get u, ur broker if it s regulated can t do much except increase the spread in times of high volatility(and ofc if it s ECN or STP). price is always searching for liquidity, and those that hunt the stops are the so called smart money. but that s another concept and would be a lot to explain about vsa. just know that if u do ur analises corect, and u got ur stop in a resonable place, and when u go long, u have support beside u and u go short u have resistance above, it s already a plus. this is just to make it short for now. so no more conspiracy theories, it won t get u nowhere

ok, let s do this, make a clean chart, u don t need grid, only if u like it so, and pls do what i asked u to do, draw support and resist starting from weekly down to 1hr. support, resist, trendlines, that s it. and pls screen each 1 and post them. just to see if we re on the same page

just to answer ur post regarding the trading ideas, on euraud i do agree we might be heading upwards, but because we re in a weekly and daily range for quite some time and we re aproaching resistance, same spot that threw price back down, i m reluctant to take a buy, there s not enough room to cover my risk sice i look at resistance as an area, and price is almost there.
as for audchf, price is in a downtrend, and has been for quite some time, it s aproachin or better said it s at support(major support comin from monthly, weekly) so the chances that will bounce or reverse are quite high, therefore no trade for now. again, this is just how i see things. btw, those that i m using for trading from 1hr and above are heikinashi candles, i like them way better then japonese candles, chart looks way cleaner and keeps me in a trade longer due to the way theyr calculated based on a price average.

@1odi Imgur: The magic of the Internet

goood, thats pretty good, but 1 thing, maybe just a preference of mine. way to many lines for daily chart. and u have to mark them all, starting from weekly down to 1hr. if on daily u have so many, how is ur chart gonna look like on the 1 and 4 hr. just draw nearest suppoort and resist close to price, and trendlines, or channels.
u need clean looking charts, with only te most important lines drawn, so u make no confusion as to what ur looking at.

Usually I only draw the main trendlines, since support and resistance can be noticed with naked eye. You said to add also support and resistance.

Here is why I consider EURAUD a candidate for an extended uptrend. Not only itā€™s connection with AUDCHF that is making new all time lows, all AUD pairs are weak. Beside this, while your resistance is correctly selected, if you look at it through trendlines it can differ quite much.

Is an average of the moves, and spikes. Is trending upwards. And here is where you get an extra 100-200 that gets you wiped out if you are lucky enough and wondered what happened just like all AUDā€™s traders pairs, and get angry because you didnā€™t get a reversal (a lot of us). Just theories though.

1 Like

this is how my 1hr chart looks like, what i m markin on all pairs
what i do is start with weekly, closest support resist, not where the price is, cos it s always support or resist where price is if u search hard enough. and trendlines if they are. then on daily i look for a trendline or a break, and where a possible pullback might be, in the case above we re far away, so i drew 4hr trendline and 1hr trendlines as well

Whatā€™s your winrate? Are you consistently profitable? At me is random, no risk-management, I mean for real. Little capital.

I hope the little bastard is not suddenly rising :joy::joy::joy:

all i do is trading, and i combine swing with intraday. i manage to not lose money anymore, let s put it this way. i got nothing to sell to u, or better said i ve got nothing to gain from this discussion here.but cos ur so dishearted i said i ll try to help u. i ain t givin out signals nor trading advice(for ex trade this or that) we re just discussing. if u wanna learn something more advanced i can direct u to the threads i know theyr very good with volume or strong week from dennis with which he has had a lot of succes and ongoing. if u say u know how to trade, then i m cool with that dude, i offred to help cos i ve been where u are, and had no1 t help me but myself, so went thro all the material, education, trial and error by myself

little bastard? what u mean by that? u meant me becoming mean cos u asked me about my win rate? not at all dudeā€¦ like i said got nothing to sell or nothing to prove to any1

ā€œLittle bastardā€ is the AUDCHF.

I said ā€œI hope the little bastard is not suddenly risingā€ - because I closed the trades and it suddenly rising would have been messy. but is falling even more. Is a misunderstanding

1 Like

u look like u know how to draw channels, support and resist, even tho those charts could be a bit more cleanā€¦ then tell me how do u enter a trade? what s ur trading plan? what u want price to do, what ur expecting, where u place the stop? how u calculate the stop and where the tp?

Usually (not this time though), I look for trades in the direction of the trend (W trend), sort of complicated to explain. Iā€™m using Fibonnaci, looking for weakness (be it on W, D1, H4), then riding the wave. And Iā€™m watching forcasts on Youtube. But when you risk your whole account on a single trade it gets really difficult to learn something.

Edit: lacking capital is a considerable factor.

But, BUT, it always happen something that gets you done. There must be this ā€œsurpriseā€ move that gets you.