Trading discussion

What ROI do you have on your acc so far?

u can say i m a breakeven trader. the charts or trades i ve posted are just to inspire u or others that feel lost or like there s no hope, that s all a scam, it s rigged and that u can t get ahead, i know cos i used to feel like that while back when i was going thro all the material and i kep failing. i ain t trying to boast or gather a crowd. all i m trying to do is show that it is possible, as long as u get a grip on ur emotions and follow simple rules with a tad of discretion, have a plan in place and know what u want price to do to get u into a trade, envision the trades before they happen and manage them well, never move ur stop after u placed it, and u ll have an answer to that question. but u need to have ambition, even better if u have passion for trading and stick with it, journal ur trades, take screenshots and write down the reasons u ve entered, how u managed it win or loss, and u ll eventually get better. i ve already shared a lot of info, and if ur paying attention and u atleast test what i ve said or tried to ilustrate, u ll draw ur own conclusions about the roi, if it works or not and so on. it s always best to not just trust some1 blindly(i don t care who they are or claim to be) and just do ur own due diligence. if u have other questions trading related i ll try my best to answer them, but know that there aren t any shortcuts in life or a free lunchā€¦

looks like nzdcad payed off also, stop at BE since today we have nonfarm for both usd and cad. 4 for 4 so far on this 500 demo crap :smile: eurusd closed since was retracing and high impact news comin, don t wanna give back profits while the account is small.
EJ, AJ, and NJ might be in play for next week. gold still hovering there, UC still hasn t shown signs of collapsing. strong dollar, i wouldn t be surprised if we gonna have a positive number for nfp since in last couple years showed positive data for february.
ps> pound kiwi and pound aussie also might give an 1hr setup , plenty of rooom for a decent RR ratio to the previous daily resist, and fits right in with aussie and kiwi weakness across the board

@1odi Letā€™s sell this dude.

For the other two were you expecting bullish movement?

1 Like

Do you think this D1 candle can close as a bullish rejection vandle and make another touch at the 50.0 fibonnaci retracement area before falling? Could do this, and still be below the trendline.

that s why i waited for the news, the pullback on 1hr is shallow, if i short it here i d still need a bigger stop as if it would ve retraced more, it could just drop, but i m gonna wait, i m in profit already, have nzd cad a 3rd of my position still running with stop at BE, 40 mints still major news for cad, i ll wait a bit more, plusā€¦it s friday afternoon, i wouldn t expect much movement anymore from now on except news driven

1 Like

@1odi Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Only 1-5 mins. went against me. Now weā€™ll see. Close it manually at -30. Iā€™m waiting for 250 pips drop. How big your SLs are on your running positions?

dude, i dunno what ur trading there demo or live, but i d suggest u call it a day, like i said it s friday, major players are takin profits, i wouldn t expect much of a move on most pairs. u don t wanna be caught in a range again. patience!!!

@1odi Look at this ā– ā– ā– ā–  how it retraces right within the 1st hour I place the trade.

What the hell is this? Normally that would be a sell, but when I entered it looks like this pullback especially for me lol

ur trading right around news dude, there s gonna be a mix of buying and selling, i used to do that type of crap 2. have patience, analise, read i dunno but i d suggest to stop trading if u don t wanna become even more frustrated. u saw i didn t trade the news, i had and still have nzdcad, but took already partial profit and stop at BEā€¦so i didn t really care much/ now i just looked but it s a mixed, people takin profits, spikes newsā€¦it s not ideal specially on a friday afternoonā€¦i m done for today and this week. i closed nzdcad on demo tradingview lol, i m running it with a 3rd pos open on my live account only. my demo tradingview sits at 810.00 bucks, and when i started this crap? tuesday? :smile: again, if the market is nice and moves, u can really get ahead, ofc it s not always the case.

1 Like

Yeah, I can see. I got in a ā€œfightā€ with this dude.

i m showing u what i m doing and how i m trading, but in the end u do as u think it s best for u.i can only share my views and my opinions. if u wanna keep trading, go right ahead. let me know when u gonna make atleast 100 buck on that 200 acct be it demo or liveā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m still in. 7$ profits. I would be tempted to sell another 0.1 since this could fall +200 pips next week and this H4 candle is clearly weak. But I put discipline and myself hurts. Although it hurts I could recover AUDCHFs losses and make profit aswell, but I donā€™t need to gamble again like I did before to flip my account. Tough lessons trading.

Edit: 0.1 lots for a 222$ account is still a lot to be fair. My health first before trading.

dude, ur talking about real money here or paper trade for ftmo trial?

1 Like

I guess Iā€™m out with FTMO for the momentā€¦ Is the same real account almost entirely wiped out by AUDCHFā€¦

how much was ur daily loss for that trial? or was it for real and u paid the fee? what u writting there, a book?

I paid the fee, I took their target in 2 days by selling CADJPY, but floating losses (NOT CLOSED LOSSES), exceeded their daily limit loss. I made calculations based on the entire 2500$ that I thought is available for both floating and closed losses, and completely forgot there is still a 1125$ that do not need to be took.

I increased the lot size to hit faster the target, funnily is that if I would have holded for longer all these sells my 200 pips my original target would have been hit (1:3, 1:4 risk-reward for that move), so their target without needing to increase the lot sizes.

For this stupid reason I lost 200 GBP (the fee). First and last try most likely. Theoretically they should be legit but never met someone personally that got funded. Probably itā€™s a scam anyway so didnā€™t matter I would have won or lost. Challenge is still active but I got eliminated.

Have a good day.

No, Iā€™m trading my real account not FTMOs wtf

first things first. they are legit as far as i know of. second, u should ve kept ur risk to a min, and traded the daily loss like that was ur whole account, cos if u get past that ur out. third,stop assuming things, like theyr crooks cos u failed the challengeā€¦ or that aussie chf went ur way after droping 400 pips ir so first, that doesn t mean it went ur way lol, every pair will eventually go back up or back down. dude, u have to quit these fudging stupid habits if u wanna succed. have patience, don t trade late specually on fridays cos ur givin money away most likely, do not trade news, again ur most likely gonna lose money, and work on ur impatience. i keep telling uā€¦ since we talked in the other thread aout aussie chf, i placed 4 trades, all i shared there and here. agreed? and not when they were in profit, u saw nzdcad i had just placed and posted here. i won 4 trades in 4 days each of them with a RR of 1 to 3. atleast in tradingview demo, cos i ve closed them all, i still 1 pos open in my main acct that i ll hold ver the weekend on nzdcad. so, try and do and replikate what i m saying, what s the worst that can happen, u gonna lose some more money? ur already losingā€¦ try and mimic what i do but in demo. and when u get a grasp on these simple concepts yet very powerful as u can see for urself, u ll see how easy is to trade and grow even a small account. but just put in the work. post questions etcā€¦ it s not complicated but u need to focus about getting the process right , not at the money.
i took 500 bucks to 810 in 4 days, and i m not warren buffetā€¦ just learn the proper way, learn to minimize ur risk, learn how to make it a risk free trade as soon as possile to take the stress off, learn to enter properly and to manage the trades properlyā€¦ and then sky is the limit!!!

1 Like

yes i was risking 5% on each trade, but my mind was fixed on choosing the best pairs at that time in terms of volatility, setups, room for targets, and then i waited for the right time to enter in order to have a better protected and smaller stop in the same time. my risk could ve been 50%, it s not about that, it s about the process, and makin sure u check for best setups. when u do that, u trade less, but ur taking the high probability trades therefore u can afford to risk a bit more. atleast that s my view on the matter, but u have to see with what ur comfortable.
as an example, there was also kiwi usd, looking rather ok since nxd is so weak and usd as i said already yesterday was and is still strong, as yen also. but, i didn t took the nzdusd setup.why? cos was closer to a possible support, and cos the daily retracement that it had was very shallow(small). that could mean that it might fake down and go back up to retrace. so i didn t took the trade, but that1 worked out 2. again, choose and look for best setups, and be patient, and u might be surprised of the results u might get. cheers

1 Like