Trading discussion

Also both the AUDUSD and EURJPY trades ideas (posted by me), went in TP, and looks like they need to fall even more. The FTMO thing is, I got only 1 move (2 with USDCAD buy, but closed it right before sking)?

It’s pretty complicated to make 10% as fast as possible on only 1 move (I scaled in nicely though, but lost anyway…). I knew I could’ve day trade, using smaller SLs, but were scared of hell by stop hunting so didn’t try (again, “conspiracy theories” right there.

dude, my stops were 20 pips each on thse last 4 trades :smile:
i m telling u, know when to enter and where to place the stop and ur golden. work smart not hard.

1 Like

@1odi On real account? And you managed to turn 510$ to 810$ out of them? Without getting stop-hunted with a 20 pips stop-loss?

the trades i took on tradingview are demo, but those exact same trades i took also on my real acct. same thing same process, same stop, a bit different targets, cos for example i m still holding bonus lot over the weekend on nzd cad.
u can see there, it says live, i have 2 live accounts. 1 where i trade only 1hr or 4h, so more of a swing trade, and the other only vsa with entries on 5 and 15m 1hr background and top down aproach ofcourse

1 Like

It dropped like hell. Wondered if increasing the lot sizes would made NZDCAD to move differently (but since I see this stuff looks pretty real, I stop with “conspiracy theories” for awhile, lol). Good trades anyway. Since weekly are occurring 150-200 pips moves, is quite easily to spot tops with 20-40 stop-losses so you could get 1:3, 1:4, risk-reward, official and reasonable setups. I mean, normally 1:2 trades can easily reach 1:4, once you sell/ buy fr the top and let the trade run. I mean, setups like this on H4 graphs, without exaggerating with a tight stop or anything. Being “patient”, we can get this risk’rewards easily. That’s how it starts looking to me. A lot of recently moves prooves this.

dude, the risk doesn t matter. the timimg and where to enter is mportant. do ur charts look same as mine? on live demo, and so on? if they do, then get that nonsence out of ur mind. and like i said, that s why i opened a 500 bucks demo account on trading view, cos i don t wanna post from my live accts so every trade i take there i ll also take on tradingview so i can post from there. anyways, i m out, happy weekend all

1 Like

At NZDCAD (the one you placed the trade on) Screenshoot doesn’t show whether is real or demo. You censored it. And AUDCHF, that’s the chart ok, but you didn’t place any trade.

it s cos i m a losing trader, and i m just spending time here to pretend otherwise…once again, i got nothing to sell or anything to gain lol… and i ain t gonna post reall account trades here. there s not many here that do that or they just obscure the info…i wonder why…kid, for the last time, if u want to take something from all the posts and sentences i wrote or anything makes sence 2 u, then great, if not then continue to trade like you do…i m not gonna try and convince u otherwise. sometimes trying to help people just becomes a headache.

1 Like

so, pairs i ll look at for coming week.
GBPAUD

overall in an uptrend, i d loook to target the recent highs if the setup occures, decent risk to reward, and fits into all that auzzie and nzd weaknesss.
GBPNZD

almost identical setup as pound aussie. so both will be on the radar so far for the upcoming week

EURAUD also based on aussie weakness, weekly and daily in a ranged based channel upwards, target previous daily highs, decent RR, if possible to create a risk free trade and let something to run cos if the aussie weakness persists we might see those daily or weekly highs challenged, atleast from my point of view

weekly perspective

1 Like

EURUSD, defently going down from a weekly and daily perspective, but on the 1hr already gaved some waves, and looking at the prices starting to retrace more and more rather the going down makes me thing of a deeper pulback like on the 4hr. so i ll look for a nice retracement on the 4hr to get in with the trend and target daily lows, but really the target would be those weekly lows. specially now with dollar strenght, maybe, just maybe it can finally push down, but whatever happens, i m gonna try to make it a risk free trade as soon as possible and let something run just in case. again, partial profit or havin multiple targets and stop at breakeven is crucial imho to take the edge off and still have a shot at a possible home run trade.

NZDCAD, beautiful trade, i was in drawdown with 3pips :smile:, and just collapsed, so bias still bearsih, but like with EU, price might give a deeper pulback like on the 4hr, and from there still look to go in with the trend to target daily lows or weekly lows for that matter.

aussie, kiwi and euro weakness against jpy, so imo i m gonna look to short these pairs in the upcoming week, all showing weekly and daily bearish momentum and weakness. ofc i m gonna be looking and choosing the 1 that looks best and with the most clean setup, but they do make my watchlist.

This EURUSD pullback makes sense as it appears the DXY is at a major resistance level.

*Edit, this level is more apparent on the weekly.

1 Like

agreed, that would be another reason. but really looking at price for me it s what helps me determine for example exhaustion, volatility and so on, after the last few years starring at charts day in and day out :smile: also another thing u could use is simetric moves, as price likes to do that, but when it s berly puttin in new lows and retraces again few candles, then a move down again but not by much and then again a small pullback, that for me is really a warning that it shows some buyers at that level and might retrace a bit more to a higher timeframe lvl. also, imo the more waves a trend gives, to that respective timeframe, the lower the chances that it will continue if u get in for example.

1 Like

i always start from weekly, and drill down the timeframes, the best areas for support resist or targets are there imo, also for trend direction.

1 Like

AUDUSD. again at that weekly and daily support, where price rejected previously. what makes me think it has a chance to continue down is the lack of volume that s dropping on the up move, can be seen on daily and 4hr, also price managed to close below that area at the end of the week. i might be wrong ofc, but for now, considering all the other pairs, my bias is bearish. so really a continuation down, and a pullback to this level where we re currently at would make me consider a short.

if price does that, at that level, could be also a fib, ema, etc, so confluence.

from a normal candle point of view, price had rejected on a considerable amount of volume previous, but now that this level gets tested again, volume is considerably less, also managed to close lower on low volume. it was a friday, end of week etc, but still shows way less buyers at that level, so if we can put in new lows on low volume, the chances that it might continue are way higher.

USDSGD, really a nice move up to that previous daily and weekly resistance. weekly and daily range, is this gonna continuee up, gonna respect the range and go back down, i ve no idea… i ll just watch the price around that weekly!daily resistance, and if shows clear signs of weakess i ll try to treat it as a range trade.

USDCHF, possible a real range breakout, they tried to sell it at the top of the range but they bought it right back, and price was able to close above that lvl on low volume. ofc all that needs confirmation, but i ll watch it closely next week.

that s pretty much it for next week, there are other pairs like NZDUSD, but price already dropped quite a bit and would be late imo to sell it now, same with NZDCHF, and some other pairs that are just ranging or in the mid of nowhere imo. we ll see what next week will bring, but if it s anything like this week, then i m gonna have some nice trading oportunities to choose from.