Trading discussion

placed sell stops on nzdjpy, audjpy and eurjpy and buy stops on pound aussie and pound kiwi cos i was afraid to not miss the moves, took me in and now it s ■■■■■■■ around, but ofc it monday, low volatility, ranges etc… was better had i waited and dropped market orders when i see price is movin… the directions should be ok, but the timing(pullbacks) might not be on all 5pairs. that s what happens when u place limit orders and limit stops.
update, just got at the screen, busy day… but really nice to see the analisys paying off

1 Like

Nice job. DXY just blew right past that R level.

yep, i lost last night 18 bucks trying to scalp usdchf, thought maybe it s real breakout. when i saw price hovering and crapping around i closed. ussually when i trade asia i lose, volume dies off, can t be trusted and there s not enough liquidity to make price move, except some global news affecting like with gold lately. part of my trading plan: never ever trade asia, and still i do it sometimes, but less and less.
it s nice easy and simple stuff, break and retest and trade in the dir of weekly and daily trends(direction) keeping in mind ofc areas of support and resistance. nothing complicated and yet so powerfull, and u can use 1hr to have a tighter stop and still decent RR.

You’ve gotta have some fun once and a while, which is usually what gets me in trouble.

1 Like

@1odi Imgur: The magic of the Internet

1 Like

chart? i wanna see how u scalled in if possible

1 Like

loooool. no need bud, keep for urself. i ain t interested in ur account be it demo or live, i was just curious if u scaled in randomly or u had some guidlines.

pending sell, took me in and went immediatly against me, 1hr setup 5m setup, it s kinda late cos it already gaved a lot of waves on the 1hr, 4hr has to retrace at some point, but at the moment euro is weak across the board so worth a shot on 5m and if it drops, bank something, stop at BE and let it run…
eurcad same thing, but didn t wanted to add to much risk on same currency, late entries.

added another 5% to aussie dollar, i closed for around 40 buck EU, and banked some profit, stop in profit on EA. beautiful day to be trading…

@insane19 take a look at how this dude is trading… and he has courses also. i m not saying go buy the course lol, what i m saying is watch the free stuff, is all u need to see how easy trading can be with only support and resistance, break and retest trades. and he has also some good advices on his channel, i mean i consider keep it simple a very good advice. anyways, have a look, can t hurt

1 Like

Oh yeah, I have seen randomly before some videos of him lately. I really like the way he trades. Makes the chart look really simple and legit. But he sells stuff (courses, didn’t know until you tell but it was obvious he is up to something). Around 60-100 pips SL, 1:1 RR, go with the trend. Simple. I know EURJPY will still most likely fall but whatever. I’m glad I recovered a lot of my losses. I said I lost 726€ or something in the last period. I recovered a good part today. But I could’ve all if this takes my profit.

i ve recently saw some of his videos, nothing to complicated, but the free stuff can help u… it s all basic common knowledge and yet most of us still lose money in the long run. u can also check out trading nut on youtub, it s a podcast for traders. lot of good free info there 2. all i m trying to point out is that it can be simple and efficient, that s all. it s down to u eventually how u trade and the decisions u make

1 Like

I thought about sell AUDJPY and USDCAD on H4 and D1.

so, imho, i wouldn t be selling aussie cad right now, on daily made a higher low, atleast signs of range condititions. yes the main trend is down but i m seeing 2 support levels. for me, i m gonna wait, i need something clean and clear that screams sell or buy, and not much confusion about major support or resistance around to be able to cover some targets.

UC, yes it looks down, but again, i ll wait for a break of that range and a retest. today beeing friday, i don t expect much tho. so i ll look for something easier in terms of setup.

1 Like

Looks like we’re back on the track…

@1odi You just gave me an idea for a 2nd entry on USDCAD dude, lol. I mean, I could’ve find for myself but was still afraid that it would be risky to enter again. But your entry point is logical.

Edit: if it reaches your zone, I guess I’ll be locking in profit my currently USDCAD trades and I will sell another 0.1 lots. Same for others

try to add after it retraces and rejecting, not just random, and always take some profit at 1to1 and move stop at BE. later on u can expand on that, but for right now with ur small account, u can t afford to let a green trade go red or trade daily charts with hundreds of pips stop. i know most will tell u to do that, i m saying don t, unless u have a bigger account.

That’s how the trades went.

What can we use from this to help us in other trades…?

1 Like

nice, 50 to 61.8 pullback, rejection confirmed, entry, and confluence with ema and break of support from what i can see, cos ur chart looks like a christmas tree :smile:

1 Like