Trading experience 30$ to 900$ in 3 months

Hi,
Not trying to sell anything…
Can you send the fxblue link of one of your account? Didnt find it…
Dont know much about dawinex, can you explain how does it work?

3000% in three months in a 30$ account= 900$

With such a small acount I could risk very little in order to win something actualy big.

Don’t mind losing 30$, When the account started to get big 500+ it changed.

So it’s diferrent trading 30$ to 3000$. I dont know with I’d have the guts to do same thing with a bigger account.

HI,

I’ve read it, that why I started this thread. I’m a begginer trying to learn all I can.

Trading with such a small acount was only to test strategies, and it turned well.

The diference is that in the begging I my risk management was The whole 30$, I had to calculate my losses to this max. As the account grew, i had more “space” to open more positions. By the time it was 300+ I change the lot size to 0.05.

The problem people think if some thing seems hard for them, it’s noy possible…

I had some luck days with trump bombing people, XAU/USD Skyrocket.
Also in the brexit.

See, you had 1300$ for you to withdraw, but in your head, You only had 100$ to lose , bcuz that how much you started.

Have you heard of someone that started with 10k and turned it into 300k?
It’s so much harder with big amounts.

But think,
if you have a 10k account, 30$ is not even 1%(~0.33%).
With that you could’ve gain 900$.
That’s 9% over three months, So nothing so rare…
Agree?

Yeah, You are a joker…

Tell me more about Darwinex?
Is it to sell signal to investor?
Or is it to monitoring account?
Do you provide signals?

Regards

Then I’m sorry, but I don’t understand the meaning of this thread.
You want to know if someone passed from $30 to $900?
Yes, of course. I have a friend who passed from $10 to $50,000 with a scratch card.
It can be done and it has been done in the past.

If your intent is to gamble with $30, you will lose many times and there will be a few times in which you can hit the jackpot and turn $30 into $900, just like lottery.
If your intent is to be consistent because you want to be a trader, then forget about +2900% in 3 months. It has nothing to do with consistency.

2 Likes

I was just being sarcastic with my joke, sorry to see you didn’t appreciate it :slight_smile:

Darwinex is a broker in which your results are public. People can decide to invest in your strategy or just check results completely for free, you don’t even have to create an account with them.

Anyway, I gave you my answer several times. You can decide to offend me or you can decide to go on and make another 2900% in the next 3 months, so you can get your $900 to $27,000 and then to nearly $1 million in 6 months.

I certainly have nothing to gain from it, I only thought you were looking for a genuine advice and not for people encouraging your foolish view of trading/gambling.
Results will prove what is the reality of things. They always do.

Good luck.

1 Like

You have answered your own question. Instead of $30, start with $500. See if you can do the same thing. Like you said, psychology will kick in, and it’s a different game, as you’ve said.

I appreciate your honesty and transparency bro. Very good performance. :slight_smile:
My account is also public. I checked your profile and my question is, did you not trade this March?

The myfxbook link does not work anymore.

Usually it is not a good sign…

Any updates?