Trading Films youve seen?

Just finished watchiing ‘Rogue Trader’ thought it was a good film. Cant imagine the stress the traders are under on big trading flooer for banks and institutions etc etc. makes you think about when you blown your first account haha

what other trading films has anybody seen thats are decent

1 Like

I am ashamed to admit that I haven’t seen any trading movies beyond Trading Places with Eddie Murphy (which is a hilarious comedy, by the way).
Any recommendations?

The Big Short
Too Big to Fail
Margin Call

Just off the top of my head.

1 Like

thanks will check them out

I’ve heard a lot of good things about The Big Short, I should get around to watching that.

It’s good. I think you’ll like it!

1 Like

Seen quite a few, cant remember any names lol (Wolf of Wallstreet obviously doesnt count)

i watced margin call yesterday, that was quite a good movie i thought. will watch the big short soon
theres also a documentary called inside job that looks good

Great flick. The amounts of money being thrown around is staggering.

anyone know of a link online to watch it?

UPDATE* i watched the big short, what a cracking film that was thansk for the reccomendation

1 Like

I haven’t seen any movie on trading but now I am thinking to start watching such movies for some inspiration.

1 Like

They are great definetly worth a watch. the big short was my favourite so far

1 Like

Awesome! Glad you liked it!

Love wolf of Wall Street haha

Thank you will have to check it out!

Will check this out too

I feel the same

These were all great!

Also watched Goldman Sachs - The Bank That Rules the World

Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

Inside Job

KC

Ah yes, Enron! That was a good one too. Can’t quite remember Inside Job and the Goldman Sachs one. Will have to watch the trailer to remind myself.