Trading FX & Living in New York?

OK. Now I am clear to understand your purpose of making a team.
It is a good idea I think.
I am also a technical trader.
I am searching a team of forex traders to share trading idea and have some specialized roles to make a better result like ECONOMY, MARKET SENTIMENT, and PRICE ACTION.
I am not a complete beginner and I am making a consistent profit on a monthly basis.
How about you?
What types of problems are you having and what are the impacts of them to your trading results?
And can it be only solved by making a team?

I am a swing trader and doing it part-time. I need to have a sturdy income and with family to support them, I canā€™t afford to take risks. especially, I need great health insurance for my family and that is very costly and I need to be employed.
Itā€™s the best for single people who can temporarily get support from their parents or so while becoming a professional trader. Once you have family, it will be much harder.

OK.
I understand.
Forex canā€™t make you rich soon, it will take more than 5 years of perseverance and hard work and more importantly, right work.
Hope you gather a great team, so you can minimize risk and at the same time have a stable income.

I have systems Iā€™m proud of and have been trading long enough.

This actually makes sense! Itā€™s research and analysis thatā€™s shared. I love it!

@ponponwei
I like your positive attitude.
where do you live? How much experience do you have in FX?

Not much, just a few years but I trade on and off. Iā€™m also from the east coast but far from you. Iā€™m also def a beginner so I donā€™t qualify lol.

Iā€™m sure, if you put more effort and time into it, you will be more effective and successful in your trading. We all need to keep on going with incremental improvement each time. Nobody has jumped from zero to a hundred suddenly.
Just keep your positive attitude and stay humbled and that is all that matters.

Did you made a team of traders?

For sure. Definitely something thatā€™s true for almost everything we want to do.