Trading indicators straight action prediction

Hello everybody, I’m new to trading no please be patient :slight_smile:

I noticed investing.com have a technical analysis page with a list of the main technical indicators(can’t add the link, please check by yourself in menu Technical > Technical Analysis), a value and an action. I wonder this value, the average of the chosen period, for all the indicators? And who would take some time to explain how is the action compound? As I understand, ADX is the trend strength indicator, so just by the average value the action buy or sell cannot be deducted, a trend should be involved as well, or I don’t get it right ?

Thanks in advance !

1 Like

I would reccomend that you steer clear of indicators. Almost all indicators have the same fault. They need a number of bars to do thier calculations and give you a result. In a long trend this is unimportant.

The problem is that you never know what will be a trend and will not. As a result indicators trigger late entries that turn what could have been a wash trade or a small profit into a loss. These losses skew the numbers against you. Its for this reason that I trade price action alone.

1 Like