Trading News Releases Forex

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to get the news release numbers the quickest? I have been using the forex factory calendar but it doesn’t refresh the results very timely.

A timely news release costs, and unless you’re a pro hedge fund trader who could afford it, stick to your calendar.

Thanks Steve. Do you trade news releases? I got another question regarding news trading if anyone out here has experience. I’m researching my Tuesday news trade and it has a history of moving around 100 pips in 60 seconds. I am new but have yet to go the wrong direction on such a fast moving trade and need to get a realistic idea of what to expect if it does go the wrong way and hits my stop loss. I place my trades 60 seconds prior to release and always have a 15 pip stop loss. I calculate the momentum at around 2 pips per second so how much slippage should I factor in if it goes the wrong way? I would appreciate someone who’s experienced this first hand😁

honestly speaking first time saw this situation where anyone upset about Fx Factory economic calendar , have you used fx daily besides this ?

It’s not that I am upset with FF calendar I was just curious if there was a faster way of getting the release as I am new to forex trading

i got your point, but it could be a difficult task for you , because you are not enough satisfied by FF Economic calendar . by and large only use this maximum time during news.

Did you find something faster? I think you’d have to pay for it if it exists.

What is faster? Like seconds after the event happens?