Trading on demo

How Long do you think o should trade on demo before going live am almost one month on trading

Until you are following all the rules of your strategy and you are consistently profitable.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply but you no loss is inevitable in trading

Yes I know. Consistently profitable does not mean you have to win every trade, just that over any reasonable period you make more money than you lose.

1 Like

I dig, have made more profit that lose on demo o can show u tho

experience tends to be about how many trades, not about how many weeks/months

i’d suggest a minimum of 250 trades on demo without a net loss, and without a drawdown bigger than 10%, before considering a funded account

1 Like

I was trade on demo account for minimum 3 month to make me more confident with my forex trading strategy.

1 Like

I guess you will feel it. When you have your strategy and make profit on demo, you can start investing real money.

1 Like

making profit in demo can make sure good experience but how much it will work in a real account , its a question

1 Like

What strategy do you use and is it profitable?

1 Like

Yes it is so far have been trading only one pair which is EURUSD with H1 time frame

Without any doubt your practice with the demo trading account can significantly depend on the trading abilities of the traders. It can help the trader to carry out all of his trading activities in a more organized manner. But from my point of view, a trader should at least spend 8-9 months with the demo trading to get acquaintance with the market.

1 Like

Yes, practice in demo account is very much important especially for newbie, as beginner if they directly jump to real account without good preparation for learning with demo account, could be make sure if they will be facing with failure, real market is very cruel and no mercy, so with practice with demo account for couple years it will help trader to get experience about the market, and they can improve strategy then look these strategy work and make conclusion, if really finding profitable system trading and strategy it will become weapon if later jump to real account

1 Like

Take 30 trades. If you’re profitable then go live man. Staying in demo for ages will not help you. Prove your profitable over a number of trades and crack on. Don’t hang around being a demo warrior.

1 Like

the strategy you had in demo , how it worked in trading when live ? can you please elaborate the money management you have ?

1 Like

How much time you spent in a demo account , it’s a big
point , generally within very short time there is no way to acquire sometime
from this trading place , so try to
stay here for long time.

1 Like

Trade on demo account till the time you don’t start making consistent profits for at least two months.

2 Likes

you should trade until you won’t understand trading rules, and develop your profitable strategy

1 Like

Thank you’ll for your advice so far have been able to made $950 on all my trading

Until you are making regular money in demo, there is no specific month or week. That’s the proper answer.

1 Like