"Trading" Physical gold

I know that this is supposed to really be about trading, and buying/selling physical gold isn’t really “trading” per se. However I would ask all of you to take an objective look around at the global economies.

Europe is a shambles with Greece still talking about an exit and if they do it I wouldn’t be surprised to find Italy not far behind. The only thing keeping Europe afloat is the public’s willingness to believe a lot of out right nonsensical b.s. from their central bankers. I doubt that will last much longer.

The US economy is still a joke, many major economic numbers are outright lies (e.g. unemployment) and here too we see the only thing keeping the economy afloat is a willingness to ignore the obvious truth and continue believing the lies.

Brazil, Venezuela, China, Japan … all are SCREWED if the economies of the US and Europe fall. We’re looking at the strong likelihood of another global meltdown before long.

Of course two years ago I figured there’d be said melt down already so there’s that to consider.

However I consider it HIGHLY unlikely that gold will continue to stay at its current depressed levels and is rather likely to shoot upward before long … in fact it’s slowly happening already.

Not long ago we had gold below 1150 an ounce. Today we can see it’s all but certainly going to be above 1250 before June is over. The price is creeping upward.

And brexit stands a chance of accelerating that possibility that it will climb in price.

Now might be the time to consider buying a little physical gold and sitting on it for a bit.

1 Like