Trading platform and news information

Hi all, just want to find out what platforms you use to trade on and what platform you all use to get most of your market news from,
Follow question
What do you check for or listen for when watching the news and what do you do inbetween the days before big economic events

Thank you

I have used both MT4 nd MT5 and I will go for MT5 any day. For me, it’s fast and direct.

1 Like

I use mt4 trading platform because I don’t understand mt5 platform much. I visit different websites including forexfactory to know about news.

1 Like

These should be of help…

2 Likes

I generally keep eye on different websites for knowing news and trade on mt4 trading platform.

1 Like

Thank you for your comments

Helloooo! :blush: I’ve been trading on MT4 since. And for news, I check out a lot of different sites whenever I get the chance. :blush: I usually go to Reuters, Bloomberg, and the Economic Calendar here! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed this site a lot. It’s got info for every country!

https://tradingeconomics.com/

1 Like

Actually, I don’t use mt5 because I don’t understand this platform much. On the other hand, I can smoothly use mt4 platform.

Tradingview hooked up to my broker. I like the calendar here. As for news, dailyfx too. But it starts with the calendar. I’m also watching some Bloomberg free content on YT lately.

I would have taken you through it step by step buy I don’t know how to do it here.