Trading platform

Hi everyone. I am new here. I just bought Caroline Ayuk’s book Proven Forex Day Trading Profitable Strategy. Wanted to know which Trading Platform I should use as the one she suggests is limited to Australia only unless I am doing something wrong. If anyone knows or has a suggestion I would so appreciate the help. I am wanting to implement her systems but setting things up according to her specifications is difficult if I can’t find the platform either the same or at least one that closely resembles the one she suggests. Would love any suggestions here or help.

1 Like

Hi there, MT4 is the most popular trading platform.

Almost every broker I know offer it to their clients.

1 Like

from my first day of trading i have been using MT4 , it most popular than others we have and everyone recommend it honestly.

always Vote for MT4 , its most secure and usable.

1 Like

Metatrader is most widely adapted by brokers and seems to have a very stable signal provider service.

1 Like

i think every here would suggest you Meta Trader only, mostly MT4. i myself am using MT4 only for almost all my trading life. it’s really comfortable and user friendly.

1 Like

Thank you everyone. Great feedback.

1 Like

Welcome. Let me know what the book
Is like.

I also like MT4

hi and welcome!

Please let me know what the book is like and your thoughts thanks :slight_smile: