Trading platform

What is d best trading platform to use

I highly reccommwnd MT4. It is user friendly and the oldest one around. Trusted by many.

I use MT4 on all my brokers. Some swear by CTrader.

I use MT4 and sometimes MT5 also. MT4 is the oldest one and user friendly and MT5 is upgraded version of MT4.

You can either go with MT4, MT5 or ActTrader as per your convenience. They all are easy to use and I don’t think you will have any trouble with these. The simplest would be MT4 and if you are just starting out with forex, this is the platform for you. You can also try MT5 as it has more features. I have used MT4 with Oanda and now I’m using the MT5 platform with Fxview and I’m looking forward to trying ActTrader some day.

I would say MT4.

I prefer MT4 platform, I have been using it since 2 years. It is very easy to use and not complicated

You should know what are the things you are looking at while selecting a trading platform.

You can trade through these trading platforms via forex brokers. That would be more convenient and easy.

I have tried MT4 and MT5 through Turnkeyforex and Fxpro. They are pretty good in terms of analytical features and they have a user- friendly interface so trading is no big deal. And if you will directly trade through them you might face chaos while shifting from demo to real markets.

It happened with me and trust me it was such a tedious task. One should always go with the broker only.