Trading Progress

I see. I thought that the entry should be just as it crosses above or below the 60 sma. Thanks so much @ria_rose.

1 Like

I really wish you successful trading! :blush: :blush: I’ll be looking forward to your updates here! :smiley:

Two of my favourite ladies on here, @CoinLady and @ria_rose! All the best, I think we’re all on the same journey, learning all the time.

2 Likes

Aww. :blush: I’m really happy that you’re here @elenmirie! :smiley: I think so too! :smiley: Let’s try to learn more and grow more together! :slight_smile:

1 Like

EUR/USD

FIrst Duck

Second Duck

Then here’s the third duck

Thanks for the support @ria_rose. It means a lot to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awwww… Thanks @elenmirie! Happy to hear from you. I wish you good luck on your trading journey too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Long: 1.17161
Short: 1.16941

-22 pips :cry:

I know I forced this trade so I learned something today. I had to close it because I need to get some stuff done and didn’t want to leave it open.

Tomorrow is another day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, @purtle. I’ve been observing charts and forced myself to enter a trade today. Lost but learned something. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know the feeling! You’ve got to start somewhere to learn… I’m learning a ton from making every mistake in the book at the moment. When I think I’ve done all the mistakes at least once, then I find another one to make. At least I’m starting to recognise the same mistakes when I make them again.

1 Like

Hey coin lady,

I have been thinking about the 3 duck solo. I concluded the 1st and 2nd duck are obese, and need to be put on a diet. 3duck solo not suitable system for intraday trading. Too fat, cannot run. Maybe take a long hike with it, life is too short, i don’t have time for long hike.

1st duck 240min x 60sma = 10days trend
2nd duck 60min x 60sma = 2.5days trend
3rd duck 5min x 60sma = 5hr trend

change to threesome duck og.

1st duck 5min x 240ema = 20hr
2nd duck 5min x 120ema = 10hr
3rd duck 5min x 60ema = 5hr

Combine with swing high low london breakout. trigger trade. Price trading below all 3 ema 60,120,240, breakout swing high low during london session enter short trade & vice versa. Combine with daily open, price trading below daily open only look to sell, vice versa.

OBSERVE CAREFULLY,

This is today’s chart, what do you think will happen during london session today if price breakout below the box?

Lastly, checkout Trade Viper Country store for in depth explanation of compression breakout methodology.

If a warrior lose a fight. Be it wing chun, taekwondo, shaolin kungfu, western boxing, jiujitsu. Not the fighting style fault. The fighter is weak.

PS : Alternatively, if you’re not the threesome type and more of a solo chart type. You can continue with duck 60ema on 1min, 5min, 15min chart instead of 5min, 1hr, 4hr chart.

1 Like

It’s all about trial and error. Practice, practice, practice until you find a good strategy that works

1 Like

So this is what happened to EUR/USD after I closed it at 1.16941.

Good Trader No Luck… :frowning:

:joy:

I totally agree with you. I think it’s through recognizing mistakes that we will be able to learn how to go about future trades. Buuuuuuuut I’ve mentioned this before that I’m also worried of making too many mistakes even if it’s just demo because it might have an impact psychologically that I’ll never be good at trading. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Better to have lost and learned something than done nothing! I’m assuming you’re paper trading atm?

I say, good job and keep us posted here!

1 Like

EUR/USD 4hr

EUR/USD 1hr