Trading Psychology Blog

Hello there,

I am starting this thread again in order to share with you some of my thoughts. I have started my personal blog about trading psychology. It is based on my own trading experience, so it is solely up to you to judge the content. Of course, I would be glad if I received some feedback from you.
I have tried to share my blog with you earlier but my thread was deleted due to lack of articles. It has already been quite a while since the start and I think I already have some interesting articles for traders who are interested in trading psychology. I try to keep writing 1-3 articles every week.

I hope it helps you: Reaching The Number

With regards

Vlad

Awesome! I look forward to reading your blog as I could still work on improving my trading psychology. See ya!

Nice one Vlad - your blog looks great! Some real gems there. It’s actually amazing how little has been actually written and formerly published on the psychology element of trading…which is pretty ironic considering it’s a huge componant of it! I do try to and cover trader psychology too. Have actually written an article on: How to Deal with Losing Trades in the learn to trade section of my website which aims to tackle some of the psychological issued faced: overcoming the emotional attachment to the outcome of the trade, fear of loss, etc…