Trading Psychology Book

tittle “The Emotionally Intelligent Investor: How self-awareness, empathy and intuition drive performance”

good reading for Trading Psychology, If you want to buy it , go to amazon or other store, or if there is a free version, please search on google lol
:cool:

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation. I think there are some books written by van tharp as well.

1 Like

A book a read about trading psychology is “Trading for a living” of Elder Alexander, Elder Alexander is a psychiatrist turning to a trader, so I think he is the suitable person to write about, isn’t it? There are some more information about trading as well, like technical analysis etc, but I never really read that piece, as soon I learn well babypips school! But I find the part about trading psychology very useful, here is a link for free download: http://freepages.computers.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~starter/!EXCELLENT%20BOOK%20Elder_,Alexander-_Trading_for_a_Living.PDF

1 Like

I would also recommend:

Mark Douglas - Trading In The Zone

Happy trading! :slight_smile:

I fully agree, “Trading in the Zone” was an absolute must read for me. I’ve never underlined anything in books I read since university, that was 25 years ago :), but with Mark’s book, every other line had a pencil mark and a few notes here and there. I strongly feel it is any traders MUST read book. It really details how psychology is a HUGE part of any kind of trading and breaks it down nicely, more so than it is given any credence for.

Yes, this is very useful book for learning sentimental analysis of trading! No, there is no free version.

My desk book - Momo Traders | Tips, Tricks, & Strategies from Top Traders

I hadn’t heard of that one before, thank you for the recommendation.