Trading Set Up and Management

Some newbie advice please? I’m on a practice account with Trading View and 6 - 8 months in I need to tighten up my entries and trade management before taking the live step. What set up’s do experienced traders use for actually placing and managing their trades?

Your first post and you are asking members to explain their entire trading plans?! I wonder, are you bot or human?!

A profitable trend trading strategy and meticulous process with managed risk exposure to protect my account, and a Zen mindset to accept and ignore emotional challenges.

Look here

1 Like

Hi there, I’m a human person maybe I just phrased my question incorrectly. I’m not after trading plans, I’m struggling to manage trades using Trading View in terms of part sells, adding to positions etc. and wondering what platforms (Mt4, trade nation?) ‘real’ traders use to place and manage trades?

I use the platform my broker (CMC Markets) provides and I don’t understand why a third party should be involved. I do check tradingviews oanda and capital.com charts for reference, but i dont trade on them.