Trading signals

Hi, I’m very new to forex trading. I’m looking how to get started, can anyone recommend the best place I can find information for a total beginner that is easily explained?

Also, I see a lot of forex traders on instagram etc that say you can follow their trades and can provide a course to teach you, such as ‘Trade With Ross’. Does anyone have any experience with him or similar?

Many Thanks

Hi, how are you? You should start here if you’re completely new, and just go through the BabyPips school. That should give you a good start. But, about those Instagram traders, a lot of them are in marketing and are just trying to promote whatever marketing business they’re in, or if they’re trying to sell their own course or something like that. So, I’m assuming they make their money by the marketing referrals or whatever sales they make from selling their signals, etc,as oppose to the actual trading. Not saying that none of them actually trade, but they profit most from the other services that they offer.You have start from the bottom. Let’s say you had an awesome profitable strategy that worked for you consistently, would you want to give it away to anyone willing to learn Forex? OR would you turn it into a business and sell your strategy/teach other traders how to trade your way? It depends on the person

Read the BabyPips School couple of times; don’t use any signal service; they are scam basically.

Haha. :slight_smile: Personally, I think that would be the school of pipsology here. :blush: I love how they just try to make the lessons easier to comprehend and relatable. :stuck_out_tongue: There are even a couple of jokes every now and then! Hahaha. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like the others have said, check the school here and start practicing on demo. I would suggest to stay away from such courses or paid guides as most of them are pretty expensive and in the end, their information is not that special. I mean that basically you can find the same guidance for free because there are a lot of helpful webinars and videos in the web. Of course you can always count on the community here for all the questions you might have along the way.

1 Like