Trading Station Update

I mentioned some of these before but I think these feature will make your trading station much better. These features are available from different brokers but I don’t see any broker with all of them together…

1. A BREAK EVEN STOP: That is a stop that will move once to break even after the price hits a certain target and stay there unless adjusted by the trader. I think the fixed trailing stop can easily be adjusted to do this all it needs is an option to tell the Fix Trailing Stop to move once only.

2. AN IF THEN ORDER: That is an order that will trigger another order if the first order price is met. Just as how you have an order that can cancel another order, this order will open another order insead.

3. ORDER CANCELLATION: That is an order that will calcelled if the market rate hits a certain price before the order is triggered.

4. ORDER EXPIRATION: That is an order that will cancel if the order is not triggered within a certain timeframe.

These feature will allow us to get some rest at nights instead of having to stay up to monitor our orders…

Hi BabyNords,

Thank you for the suggestions, and I will certainly relay these requests to our development team for consideration in future updates!

The FX Trading Station II currently has an order expiration feature available for entry orders where you can specify the order to expire if it hasn’t executed by the end of the trading day. The feature has to be enabled through the options menu. The option is being moved directly to the entry order window in this weekends update so that you can easily choose between GTC and End of Day expiration for entry orders.

Here is a custom breakeven strategy from FXCodeBase that you can import into Marketscope FXCodeBase.COM: Forex Chart Indicators and Development • View topic - Breakeven_Price Strategy .

-Jason