Trading strategy

i haven been round here for a long time and super busy since then. been grindin on that learnin tip and now i gotta admit Emi was on point for real.

But sticking to a wrong trading strategy is a wrong idea so try to judge your strategy’s effectiveness.

Actually, a certain strategy won’t give you good return always so try and explore multiple strategies because they all will help you make a cogent decision.

I will need to change strategies at times………………………

I have found that a strategy based on the sound and trusted principles of TA and risk management will always work. But it will not work all the time on all the markets.

So it is a fine policy to use only one strategy at which you are expert, but in that case you will need to monitor multiple markets and repeatedly switch between them.

1 Like

Got it! So, diversifying markets but sticking to one expert strategy for adaptability. Makes sense to balance expertise with flexibility. Thanks for the insight! :bar_chart::arrows_counterclockwise:

It is possible to systematize your trading by using a trading strategy. We will clearly understand where and under what conditions to enter the market, and where to exit and take profit. Everything else is a gamble. I studied a lot of other people’s strategies, selected the ones that worked well in the market and combined them into my trading strategy.

1 Like

Interesting take! Combining what works for you definitely sounds like a smart approach :+1: