Trading strategy

Hey there. ive been digging deep into forex trading strategies lately and stumbled upon some lesser-known approaches that seem to be showing promise. Have you tried any unique methods that have worked well for you but is not very popular?

Good post. Yes, I’ve occasionally posted lately about the Larry Williams Smash Day Strategy. It’s not well known, neither is Williams now, it was developed for the D1 time-frame, and there are no live entries.

Thanks mate, I will definitely check that out. No live entries means that you do things based on set and forget strategy? you will not be behind the screen when the position is triggered, right?

Yeah, its good for a trader who is away from the screen for the day or who doesn’t want to clutter their day with trade decisions. The level where the entry order is set acts as a confirmation.

The TA of the strategy doesn’t in any way predict price behaviour, so that won’t appeal to some traders. But if price does hit the entry level it will probably over-shoot.

[quote=“tommor, post:4, topic:1209092”]
Yeah, its good for a trader who is away from the screen for the day or who doesn’t want to clutter their day with trade decisions
this could be the best advantage that a trading strategy have, in my opinion. you will not be stressed and you are less likely to screw your strategy this way. I am going to check that out right now.

1 Like