Trading System into EA

Hi All,

I have been trading this system for approx 3 months and has been giving me good returns. I was wondering if we can create this into an EA so everyone can test and see the results for themselves.

Its based on several indicators.

ZB-CloudCandles
ZB-CloudLines (Ichimoku Cloud)
BBsqueeze

I currently trade using range bars which i’ve also attached if any of you guys are interested.

With my system, I look for price to break the cloud either bearish or bullish. I then check the 26 periods in the future as to which way the Cloud is going.

To place more confidence in my trading decision, I implemented the BBsqueeze to reduce the noise given from the Ichimoku Cloud. The BBsqueeze is based on Bollinger Bands and Keltner Channels. It shows bullish and bearish sentiment. It also gives entries and exits.

My current stop-loss is placed 3-5 pips below the cloud if I’m in a buy trade or 3-5 pips above the cloud if I’m in a sell trade. I don’t use a take profit because this is based on the BBsqueeze to give me the exit signal or if my Trailing Stop (activates when I’m 10pips in profit) is triggered. Whichever is first.

With my current setup, I currently trade on the following pairs: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, GBP/USD and S&P500 Index, NQ100 Index.

I’ve checked this system on time based charts and it works well with the 1 hour and up charts. It’s not very good with lower timeframes.

I have attached all the indicators, template and the range bar indicator.

Many Thanks.

Pip Singh

Pip Singh System.zip (34.2 KB)

I’ve added the screenshot to this post as you can’t see what I have written on the last post.

Got myfxbook?

I haven’t got myFXbook as my Broker is not on there website. They are going to update their broker list in January 2013.

Hi Pip,

I like what you have shown here.

But I need some help, the bbsqueeze_dark_alerts and ZB-Cloudlines when moved to the indicators file work fine but…
ZB CloudCandles and RangebarCharts do not work. How do I set them up?

I have set up range bars on an offline chart from another source but don,t know how to get a data feed to bring the chart up to date (live).

I would appreciate any help

Steve

Hi Simpson54,

Thanks for showing interest in my trading system.

Have you added the range bar indicator to a 1 min chart? Try reinstalling the indicators again.

Also, since posting this system, I have added an indicator which shows exits and entries.

I’ve done some backtesting and it seems it works better with timebased charts rather than range bars or renko bars.

I’ve changed the entry where I look at the daily chart which give me a signal to go long or short. I then look at the 15min chart to give me the best entry. I hold onto the trade until the daily gives me the signal.

The 15min is just to look at price more closely.

I’ve added the additional indicator if you want to add it. It’s based on bollinger bands and keltner channels.

Enter when its green. Exit when it turns red.

Any more questions,

Let me know.

Pip Singh

[QUOTE=Simpson54;434785]Hi Pip,

I like what you have shown here.

But I need some help, the bbsqueeze_dark_alerts and ZB-Cloudlines when moved to the indicators file work fine but…
ZB CloudCandles and RangebarCharts do not work. How do I set them up?

I have set up range bars on an offline chart from another source but don,t know how to get a data feed to bring the chart up to date (live).

I would appreciate any help

Steve[/QUOTE]