Trading system twerk

Hello pals, i have been thinking if i could twerk the cowabunga strategy by using 1hr for my overall trend instead of 4hr, 4hr is too slow for me, what do you traders think, will it still be efficient?.. i expect your replies thankyou.

Hmmm. :thinking: You can give it a try on demo. :open_mouth: But I think, the main point of using the 4hr time frame is to identify the trend. And with using a lower time frame, in this case, 1hr, there might be more confusing price moves that don’t really reflect the main trend. :open_mouth:

So you advice i stick with the 4hr yeah?

What is this teenage mutant heroes strategy you talk of?

Idk about the strategy, but of course if you wanna switch the time frame from 4hr to 1 hr, then why not. For trend determination I check both ones as my work time frame is M30 or rarely I choose H1. I try to check out several higher time frames, and several lower ones in order to be convinced that trend is strong, or weak one.
Here you should do whatever you want actually, it doesn’t really matter which is your primary time frame, you will anyway apply to lower and higher time frames in order to receive a common picture on the market. At least, I guess it’s the main rule in trading.