Trading Systems

Can someone give me link about trading systems? Thank you

1 Like

Have you tried the “Trading Systems” section?

1 Like

I didn’t see it first :slight_smile: Thank you, maybe i’ll check it later.

1 Like

go through the trading system section ,
hope you will found all information you need.

Which systems are you interested in? Are you looking for some particular ideas or the entire system?
It happens that most of the systems that are in free access are well-known, so they could be not so interesting.
The best thing you can do is to create your own collection of systems, analyse the ideas they are based on and then create something own. For example, there is an interesting resource on indicators-based strategies here. As they are not “gurus” teaching trading, they could show a bit more details. You can also search like “Forex strategy” and find dozens of them, but keep in mind you will need to make an extract and create something own because almost all available free strategies do not work any more.

lots of trading system in Forex trading ,
i think you have to ensure some more detail. thanks

Thanks. Wish i find system that fits me :slight_smile:

Thank you for the information. Thats what i’m planning. :smile:

Hi, I use the alphatrade trading system (alphatrade.club) and it really helps me to achieve great results… hope this can help you too! cheers

1 Like

can you please elaborate about the trading strategy you have including your trading result / how much can you earn by using your trading system in a week ?

In basic trading systems, two or more technical indicators are combined to create buy and sell trading signal. For example, a moving average crossover trading system uses two moving averages as parameters, the long-term and the short-term, to create trading signals.