Trading the indicators

SP500 top U/Cad bottom on the 4hr chart -

Euro top - Swiss bottom on the 1hr chart

Aussie 1hr

10min chart SP and U/Cad

10min euro and swiss

swiss with bottom trendline, indicator is very compact

SP and U/Cad 10 min charts - both at crossroads on 10 min - U/Cad needs to stay below .9876. SP just holding above the bite line at 1409.4

Whelp! This mornings releases were duds… And I am not seeing any of my favourite setups either… USDCAD formed a nice descending trendline on 30 mins … And NZDUSD has a nice one as well… Maybe I will watch for breakout of the NZD trend tonight when the NZD/AUD news releases hit.

I was looking at euro - the bottom trendline is the play from the 27th - I was not sure if it was going to hold this am - so far so good - starting through the indicator.

10 min chart sp / ucad - now it may still turn - however for a few minutes it looked like the big investors were walking and that may still happen - the numbers may be enough for the symposium to keep monetary policy where it is at

So you went long on euro?

…what can I say - I am a glutten for punishment - short on U/Cad again

Well you will have some help with the trendline and 100 sma moving average on the 30 min chart… Rooting for you… If you think monetary policy is going not going to be changed… That would be usd positive though.

.9885 may be pivotal.

1hr swiss

I will not hold my breath on that trade, however swiss has afew things going on - rounding bottom play, refuses to break that lower trendline, into the indicator, however capped by the 75ma.

I do not think swiss will break high here - the index is climbing but UCad is flat - then again I may have to bring out my little stick figure bashing its little head against the wall

The USDCAD pair is so slow for my tastes… Every once in awhile when I see a setup up on it I like… I set my targets and realize I only get like 10 pips just because it moves like an old lady…

its on the move right now… and I will have you know it is down a whole 4pips - what are you talking about

Whoa-ho! That’s a massive spike in volatility! Covering your spread cost in an hour? :open_mouth:

maybe it is alittle slow…

That’s perfect for you to learn on! :wink: